Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Share My Next 9 Months with OUR BABY GIRL - 9 DAYS TO GO

For those of you who don't already know, and haven't guessed from the title....I'm Pregnant.

I believe this is going to be the first AG baby so I'd love for all of you to share with me the next 9 months, well 7 now as I'm currently 10 weeks.

I haven't asked permission for this so I'm sorry If I'm not allowed, but I'm sure it will be fine. I will try where possible to add a bit of slots and gambling into the post.

I have my first scan on 1ST April, so both me and Valleys get to meet this little one for the very first time! Soon my avatar will be replaced with a pregnant one...(I'm not showing a baby belly yet)
We also get to find out whether or not there is 1,2,3.....babies in here!
As soon as I have a picture of the scan...I can introduce you all too.

We decided to tell everyone straight away as opposed to waiting till the important 12 week stage. After trying for an agonising (whilst fun ... Cheeky) time we really couldn't wait to spread the news. There is nothing more important than bringing a brand new life into the world!

........ Well apart from slots of course!

Sharon, you are most welcome to post a topic like that in the forum. :)

To be honest, I'm really quite excited with your pregnancy right after I knew about it. Probably, because my son is still 4 and a half and all these sweet memories from his birth are still so vivid into my mind. ;)

And yes, your idea with the first AG baby on board is simply awesome! I admire your strength and courage and will to share this precious and intimate moments of your life with us! :good: Obviously you take us as part of your family, just as we consider you as part of ours! :blush:

We all love you! We all support you! And we all will gladly share your magic journey to the most important moment of a woman's life - the moment of giving a birth!  :friends:  :give_rose:

Sharon ,,, * * * Great news , and yes , we gonna go thru this pregnancy together , here . Great , we can put some baby post here  .

I really dont' like mentioning to pregnant womans , but I lost my pregnancy last februar , February 12 .

I was going thru night mare of my life , but I will stop there .

Enjoy everyday from now , what I did was , I started writing diary for my baby , I wanted to show here how much I loved her . I had many ideas , to start buying lil things and to make lil things , for my baby so that may be suggestion for you too :)

I went to the best doctor , I had few 3D ultrasounds . I did a lot of research , if I am going thru new pregnancy ,I would not do so many 3d .

As I know , in  the U.S. you are allowed to do it only once , and now ,I am not sure if it's so good .

Very important beta HCG hormon taken from your blood , shows pregnancy status and no possible danger for the baby .

Oranges , you are advised to take as many oragnes juices as you can take , for a day .

And prepare for crying , when you hear baby heart , nothing compare to that .

be prepare too , your baby looks now like a real man , so lil man , cuteee.

Sharon ,,, * * * Great news , and yes , we gonna go thru this pregnancy together , here . Great , we can put some baby post here  .

I really dont' like mentioning to pregnant womans , but I lost my pregnancy last februar , February 12 .

I was going thru night mare of my life , but I will stop there .

Enjoy everyday from now , what I did was , I started writing diary for my baby , I wanted to show here how much I loved her . I had many ideas , to start buying lil things and to make lil things , for my baby so that may be suggestion for you too :)

I went to the best doctor , I had few 3D ultrasounds . I did a lot of research , if I am going thru new pregnancy ,I would not do so many 3d .

As I know , in  the U.S. you are allowed to do it only once , and now ,I am not sure if it's so good .

Very important beta HCG hormon taken from your blood , shows pregnancy status and no possible danger for the baby .

Oranges , you are advised to take as many oragnes juices as you can take , for a day .

And prepare for crying , when you hear baby heart , nothing compare to that .

be prepare too , your baby looks now like a real man , so lil man , cuteee.

We can put some baby posts here  ,  if i am going thru another pregnancy ..

I don't know , but anytime here , I make  mistakes . Good night .

Thank you Awena for your advice. We have a 9 year old as well but to be honest it feels like I've forgotten everything! Thank fully I have a great family and group of friends to help me along my way...and I have u guys! Can't see where I could possibly go wrong

Sorry to hear about your loss...its a terrible thing.it takes a strong woman to get through something like that ... You have ... So I take my hat off to you sweetheart xxx

No one got any baby slots yet?

I cannot think of one.....I can picture one but I don't know if its just one I've made in my head??

I've changed my avatar for the very last time I think before my baby belly starts coming!

(The bride is my sister...you all know which one is me ... The other 2 men (not the groom) are my brothers! One of which is a Sergent in the British army (incase your wondering about his uniform...although not hard to guess I suppose lol)

No one got any baby slots yet?

Spent almost an hour today searching for a baby slot and you know what? Didn't manage to find any, sorry to disappoint you , my dear! :(

The good news is that if you have an idea about a baby slot, I can help you implement it with a gaming software provider on your choice! :D

Spent almost an hour today searching for a baby slot and you know what? Didn't manage to find any, sorry to disappoint you , my dear! :(

The good news is that if you have an idea about a baby slot, I can help you implement it with a gaming software provider on your choice! :D

No I dont have an idea about one I thought I knew one but it seems as though there is a gap in the market!

Thank you Awena for your advice. We have a 9 year old as well but to be honest it feels like I've forgotten everything! Thank fully I have a great family and group of friends to help me along my way...and I have u guys! Can't see where I could possibly go wrong

Sorry to hear about your loss...its a terrible thing.it takes a strong woman to get through something like that ... You have ... So I take my hat off to you sweetheart xxx

Thank you so much and you are a good looking mom ;)