Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sxtere
    Newest Member
    sxtere

• No registered users viewing this page.

My New Feature!

Hi!

After my recent success with interviewing the God and Goddess' that are Valdes and Luciana I came up with a great idea to start interviewing You Guys! It's not only our heroes above that make this a great place to come everyday....without you guys we wouldn't have a forum at all! I thoroughly enjoyed the interviews myself and would love to continue them...so I will be sending each and every one of you a message over time asking if you would like to be interviewed. It's totally voluntary and your not obliged to take part at all...it's just a bit of fun.

I've actually already sent out some...if you do receive a message from me please keep very quiet about it as it will be a nice surprise for everyone to read.

I hope my idea is one that will be liked and not a flop! I for one cannot wait!

Great idea, Sharon! :good:

Let me know if you need help with something about these interviews. 

And by the way, I have a small suggestion if you allow me. Wouldn't it be great if the first who was interviewed by you to change his role and start asking the questions... to you this time? :D Or in other words, Sharon, do you accept to be interviewed by ValDes? :)

Great idea, Sharon! :good:

Let me know if you need help with something about these interviews. 

And by the way, I have a small suggestion if you allow me. Wouldn't it be great if the first who was interviewed by you to change his role and start asking the questions... to you this time? :D Or in other words, Sharon, do you accept to be interviewed by ValDes? :)

Aye! Aye! to that mate!  :good:

Yes yes yes, I am looking forward to that interview. Go go go ValDes :D

Ooooh how exciting boys! How could I say no!

Fantastic ideas are splashing around!

I'm excited to read Sharon's interview, because I already know it's gonna be a lot of laugh for me, I simply adore all her posts and answers!

I think I'm gonna create a special part of the forum for member interviews!  ^_^

Now I'm under pressure! And Jelena that's a great idea ...they just keep coming today!