Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Giulia666
    Newest Member
    Giulia666

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey hey! :)

Lets have some fun and geography classes!

We're all here from different countries all over the world, so let's raise our flags up and show the others why we love our countries! 

For start, just post how your flag looks like and how your anthem sounds! We can all learn something and feel proud :D

Serbian flag:

serbian-flag-zastava-srbije.jpg

Serbian anthem:

It has a really long history, it was written long ago, when Serbia was part of Yugoslavia and when Yugoslavia was a kingdom :)

Y Ddraig Goch meaning The Red Dragon!

image.jpg

I am very proud to be Welsh. I love it here..we don't have much of the finer things of life...although we do have some great landmarks and an amazing welsh rugby team (which me and valleys got to have breakfast with on our wedding weekend as the team were also there!)

What I love most about my country is how we Unite as one in times of need. We all stick together when we need each other. In the village where I live everyone knows everyone and its great to have a sense of belonging ... In Wales you always have family around you ...even if you don't have any family!

Hahahaha, why the forum put you stars instead of letters? Detected swearing? :D

What did you write in Cymru? 

And why you have your own language? What's the status of Wales - a separate country? 

Speaking of language varieties, I just found an interesting photo:

1897776_658286594251225_1065433343_n.jpg

No we are part of the United Kingdom, I've no idea why we have our own language! I may have known if I listened more in school but I didn't! I also didn't go to a welsh speaking speak so Even though I'm welsh my first language is actually English. I speak very little Welsh...

I said its been a lovely day today!

Fantastic idea for a topic, Lu!  :good:

The Bulgarian flag:

image.jpg

The Bulgarian National anthem:

And this is the song 'Излел е Дельо Хайдутин', performed by one of the most amazing Bulgarian authentic folklore voices - Valja Balkanska, which is flying in the open space for more than 30 years! 

Hey Lordy, why blue cross on white background? Any particular reason?

Haha, I must notice that ValDes' and mine look so powerful and Lord's so simple..but the reality is totally opposite :D

Sharon, you forgot the hymn :)

Hey Lordy, why blue cross on white background? Any particular reason?

Haha, I must notice that ValDes' and mine look so powerful and Lord's so simple..but the reality is totally opposite :D

Sharon, you forgot the hymn :)

Blue and White are traditional Finnish colours and Cross comes because we were under Sweden once and when we get independence, some wanted to more connection to West instead of Russia, so thats why Cross. ;)