Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    omaretsh
    Newest Member
    omaretsh

• No registered users viewing this page.

Passing time with Desserts

I guess after that chocolate lady screenshot I beg to differ  :D

(Talking to Valdes in front of Cocopop) Shame on you for tell me off with my first post of the thread! It's demeaning to women  :p  (When Cocopop's back in turned away) I'm proud of you for putting this up :good:  :D  :good:

So now if there were candles, how do you blow them out lol?  :lol:

I don't think its demeaning to women! We are the sexier of the genders...hey if you got it flaunt it I say! I would if I was her!

Is Lazy Woman a Tiramisu cake by any chance?  ;)

No, it's not! You just make a lot of whipped cream and divide it in 3 dishes! In one of them you put minced cookies, so that's a base - bark of the cake! In second dish you put whatever you want - jelly candies, grated chocolate, cocoa or whatever you like - so it's like a dressing! Third dish stays just a whipped cream, which you put on top as dressing! Voila, the cake is ready :D

It's the most yummy one I ever tried and the cheapest and easiest to make! It also gives you a huge freedom to make it taste like your favourite flavour and enrich it with anything you want! :D

No, it's not! You just make a lot of whipped cream and divide it in 3 dishes! In one of them you put minced cookies, so that's a base - bark of the cake! In second dish you put whatever you want - jelly candies, grated chocolate, cocoa or whatever you like - so it's like a dressing! Third dish stays just a whipped cream, which you put on top as dressing! Voila, the cake is ready :D

It's the most yummy one I ever tried and the cheapest and easiest to make! It also gives you a huge freedom to make it taste like your favourite flavour and enrich it with anything you want! :D

Sounds like we have a chef here!

Yep...you certainly could do with some colour or decor on the cake, Icy! That would make the cake look even more scrumptious! Yum yum!  B)

But honestly...I don't take cheese anymore and I always avoid it, for health reasons.  ^_^

Yep, it definitely spells "Thunder Thighs" or "Twerkless" for the women :D

Well, this is the kind of a dessert I always prefer to have... No matter if it would be in the mornings, afternoons, evenings... :D

attachicon.gifarticle-1280743565242-0AA8F342000005DC-694575_458x614.jpg

Yep...just as you would look at a woman and say "geee...she looks tasteless.."  :lol:

I don't know Afi, I.........umm I forgot my train of thought from that link above. What are we talking about?  :p

I don't know Afi, I.........umm I forgot my train of thought from that link above. What are we talking about?  :p

Weeeell, ValDes is talking about desserts that he likes having any time of the day...or night... ^_^

I'm talking about tasty desserts that make me lose sight of ice-creams... :D

And you, my friend, Icy, is talking about making not-so-good-looking desserts... :p

While the ladies are probably enjoying their creamy lazy desserts while reading all these... :good:

So...we are ALL talking about desserts...and nothing else but desserts!!!  :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

This month has been putting me up in the air for a long while now....I'm seeing the women here as follows in a different light:

Luciana as Princess Leia:

tvfb.jpg

tyld.jpg

Cocopop3011 as the Librarian because reading is Ssexxy:

aoin.jpg

The other screen was too hot and I can't see her that way (Not ridiculously hot as that slot Paquito posted in the other thread though. Valdes permission to post the other Librarian?)

Katemak as I Dream of Genie:

lunf.jpg

Ladies feel free to return the favour / retaliate  :) I don't want you gals to be left behind in this thread  ;)

Hahahahahahahah! :lol:

Icy, I assume you would either get a few likes or be publicly hanged! :D

Capital punishment in an affiliate website! Nooo.....not the rope made out of Jelly! Anything but that  :p

Their reactions altogether would make my day  :D

Men's minds boggle me - honestly!! Hahahahaha

Then show us something different, something sublime and noble... :p  Honestly, I would love to see how do you girls see us in your mind. ;)

Meanwhile,  while you think how to answer to my challenge :p, I sincerely wish you all having a great weekend with a pic of an awesome dessert from our Facebook page

69574_10152203872252284_48442550_n.jpg