Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    REDBULL1990
    Newest Member
    REDBULL1990

• No registered users viewing this page.

Comic about European History. :)

Afi is it true in Malaysia you walk Lizards like we walk dogs?

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa, this post made my not only day or night, but the whole week! :D :D Sharon, you are the cutest thing!  :air_kiss:

Malaysia reminds me of malaria..but just because it sounds similar hahah, sorry, don't want to offence anything! 

That is one beautiful country! And considering the photos I've seen so far, it looks like very modern, urban and progressive country! Also, the buildings and lights are amazing...Dubai style :)

Kuala Lumpur, the capital, looks like the mix of New York, London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi :)

Speaking of prejudices, foreigners think that in Serbia is still a war, or that we're terrorists or that it's freaking cold over here (mixing us with Siberia :D )

I miss so much Schumacher vs. Häkkinen-matches. :D

Right on brother Lordy!!! At times, I would applaud Hakkinen for beating Schumy. At other times, I wanted Hakkinen to win too, even though Schumy was my hero! Hakkinen was such a cool Finn (reminds me of 'Icy'-mod...hehehe)...but he do races better than he speaks! Too soft and slurry!  :D

After Hakkinen, came Kimi Raikkonen...another cool Finn. I guess all Finns are such cooool characters and speakers!

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa, this post made my not only day or night, but the whole week! :D :D Sharon, you are the cutest thing!  :air_kiss:

Malaysia reminds me of malaria..but just because it sounds similar hahah, sorry, don't want to offence anything! 

That is one beautiful country! And considering the photos I've seen so far, it looks like very modern, urban and progressive country! Also, the buildings and lights are amazing...Dubai style :)

Kuala Lumpur, the capital, looks like the mix of New York, London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi :)

Speaking of prejudices, foreigners think that in Serbia is still a war, or that we're terrorists or that it's freaking cold over here (mixing us with Siberia :D )

Hmmm...Malaysia...malaria...certainly sounds similar doesn't it!

Yes, Malaysia is another beautiful country to visit, for those who haven't. Not only the mainland, but the fantastic islands on the east coast too. And this ain't a 'Visit Malaysia' campaign!  :D

Hmmm...Serbia...Siberia...certainly sounds similar too doesn't it!  ;)

LOL, okay for drinks, but why the knives?  :o

Well, it is somekind of stereotype that we are very violent and aggressive and in old times in some areas Finns used to solve their argues with knives.

It is mainly because our drinking-habbits differs from our neighbours, except Russians though. :)

Afi: Yes, Häkkinen is a legend and even Schumi said that during his career Häkkinen was his best rival always. :D Räikkönen is good also. Typical Ice-men both. :D 

We are calm people, and also friendly and honest mostly. :) And we dont talk so much. :D But there is always exceptions. :D

Well, Finns really can be aggressive, especially in drunk, and even most Finns agree with that fact.  

So, our culture has light and dark side, I would say. ;) Anyway, thats how it just is. ;)

Hahaha, I would never think of that! Maybe because of the Vikings? :D (or I mixed it with another nation)  :blush:

Actually even old Vikings mentioned Finns to hard enemies. 

Well, it is maybe cold climate, unfortunate geopolitical situation and history. No one can explain actually whole truth. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...