Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    twicsyit
    Newest Member
    twicsyit

• No registered users viewing this page.

JUNE QUIZ RESULTS RELEASED - CHECK NOW

12271960604_b789e54380.jpg

SEARCH FOR THE ULTIMATE ASK GAMBLERS SLOT CHAMPION OF 2014

“Excitement is impossible where there is no contest.”

There are so many different activities going on a AG at the moment so for the last two weeks I have been preparing for the ultimate comback of my quiz that I launched last year for AG members. Unfortunately due to my unexpected departure the quiz was cut short and I never got to crown anyone the slot champion of the year! So I am relaunching it for any members which would like to take part.

12272058363_53d5fdc77e_q.jpgHere is how it is going to work....

The quiz will run every 2 weeks, so in the course of one month there will be two quizzes to complete, your scores will then be combined at the end of the month.

Anyone at Ask Gamblers can take part, the more the merrier

ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE BASED ON SLOTS BUT I WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GOOGLE! THE USE OF GOOGLE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED HAHAH!

Im putting a lot of time into this ....and also some incentives too...(ill get to those in a minute)...so if you are going to just cheat and use google...i will instantly disqualify you and my decision is final and there are no chances! And i will know if you have....ask Valdes he will back me up!

At then end of every month I will add up your scores for that month and whoever gets the highest score in that month is the winner!

I WILL BE GIVING 1 WINNER EVERY MONTH A REAL PRIZE AND THEY CAN CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT THEY WANT A SLOTS RELATED PRIZE OR A ONLINE SHOPPING RELATED PRIZE..( which is coming out of my own pocket).

As to what the prizes are I am afraid you will have to wait and see. If you want to know then you have to take part!

12272806116_313f0b232f_s.jpg 12272673154_02eae9bec5_s.jpg 12272806116_313f0b232f_s.jpg

As long as I drum up enough interest in the quiz and there are active people playing then I will run the quiz every month until December. Your scores will be reset every month back to zero to allow everuyone a chance of winning.

HOWEVER...I will be recording your monthly scores and if in December we are still playing...the person with the highest collective score over the entire year will not only be crowned AG SLOT CHAMPION OF 2014!

12272682744_4c474356e0_m.jpg

But will also receive a special prize!!

SO IF YOU WANT TO WIN THAT BIG PRIZE YOU NEED TO BE HERE ON ASK GAMBLERS, THE ONLY PLACE TO BE, EVERY WEEK AND BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF OUR FORUMS!

if i do not see any attempt of winners participating in our non prize related threads then I will be reconsidering your place in the quiz.

BUT AS WE ARE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY HERE I KNOW THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM

***************************************************************************************************************

I HOPE THIS INTERESTS SOME OF YOU, ITS FREE TO PLAY THERES NO STRESS OF HAVING TO DEPOSIT TO PLAY OR WIN ITS ALL ABSOLUTLEY FREE...AND BEST OF ALL ITS ONLY AVAILABLE HERE ON ASK GAMBLERS...WELL ALSO IN MY HEAD ASWELL...BUT TRUST ME THAT IS ONE CRAAAAZY PLACE TO BE....ID STRONGLY ADVISE STAYING WELL BACK LOL.

PLEASE JUST LIKE OR MAKE A SHORT COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THE QUIZ AND IF i HAVE ANY INTEREST OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS I WILL POST THE FIRST QUIZ ON FRIDAY 7TH FEB

Great! You think it could be a ticket to Miley's twerking show, Icy?  :spiteful:  :D

Could be or it could be the worst prize to have which is instead of Miley they would provide Oprah or Rosie O Donnell in her place while playing Ginuwine - Pony. I would be scarred for life if that were real for a consolation prize  :shok:  :vava:  :shok: ! But if AG gave out Jessica Alba Twerking then AG is beyond excellent even if it's excellent to begin with. ;)

Could be or it could be the worst prize to have which is instead of Miley they would provide Oprah or Rosie O Donnell in her place while playing Ginuwine - Pony. I would be scarred for life if that were real for a consolation prize  :shok:  :vava:  :shok: ! But if AG gave out Jessica Alba Twerking then AG is beyond excellent even if it's excellent to begin with. ;)

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but Jessica is mine...my pr-r-r-ecious....  :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but Jessica is mine...my pr-r-r-ecious....  :lol:

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Jessica already taken too? Dang...and double dang!!  :rofl:

Jessica Alba twerking? Woooohoooo! I'd love to see that too!  :D

VALDES, ICYMOD, AFI - you are all disqualified ... How rude .... Are the ladies here not good enough for you!

Tut tut tut. and there's me thinking u were gentlemen..cough cough...okay so maybe that was a lie...maybe not gentlemen I knew none of you were that!

ohh yeah nice guys :D you just keep the good work of mumbling about your cuties ,so i can grab the prize  :spiteful:

Love it Kate! See if they had half a brain like us women it might get them somewhere...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHA

Just joking boys yours not really disqualified! If you had said someone like .ummm ...... Donatello Versace then you would have been begging for mercy! But I suppose Jessica Alba can take the lead here lol.

And I'm very sorry to disappoint my boys but I don't think my purse strings would stretch for the cost of Jessica Alba! .....maybe ...umm..Barbie?? The doll not the real Barbie!! Could never afford the real Barbie!

hellooo ladies first ,so that prize is miiine  :p

Oooops! Sorry Katy...pardon my rudeness...ladies first!  ^_^

But don't take away all the prizes pleeeease...do leave some for us guys here...we need them too!  :D

VALDES, ICYMOD, AFI - you are all disqualified ... How rude .... Are the ladies here not good enough for you!

Tut tut tut. and there's me thinking u were gentlemen..cough cough...okay so maybe that was a lie...maybe not gentlemen I knew none of you were that!

Love it Kate! See if they had half a brain like us women it might get them somewhere...

Ooops, pardon me again ladies! I didn't know Sharon and Katy can do twerking too! How ignorant of me...geeees! Anyhow...I don't mind following behind them for the Slot Champion prizes...but I'll be first in line for their twerk shows!!! Deal ladies?  :D

Oooops! Sorry Katy...pardon my rudeness...ladies first!  ^_^

But don't take away all the prizes pleeeease...do leave some for us guys here...we need them too!  :D

Ooops, pardon me again ladies! I didn't know Sharon and Katy can do twerking too! How ignorant of me...geeees! Anyhow...I don't mind following behind them for the Slot Champion prizes...but I'll be first in line for their twerk shows!!! Deal ladies?  :D

Awesome, It's between The Amazing Lady Coco Twerk VS Twerk around the cauldron (With brooms)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHA

Just joking boys yours not really disqualified! If you had said someone like .ummm ...... Donatello Versace then you would have been begging for mercy! But I suppose Jessica Alba can take the lead here lol.

And I'm very sorry to disappoint my boys but I don't think my purse strings would stretch for the cost of Jessica Alba! .....maybe ...umm..Barbie?? The doll not the real Barbie!! Could never afford the real Barbie!

For a moment i thought they are disqualified  :D ,but now i have to use my cauldron and my broom offcourse :diablo:

We're just talking about "stuff" until the quiz starts. What better way to wait than to see the fire "Twerks"

@ Valdes Fine, you'll take Jessica, I'll take Kim Kardashian!  :p  ;)

Kim Kardashian, Icymod? WOW! She could break the stage maaan!!!  :lol:

Whooops...digressing yet again... :D