Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

New & Upcoming Slots

As for the two new Microgaming additions, well, already managed to put them on a small test, involving a few thousand spins. :)

And the results so far are pretty obvious for me - both slots are almost identical (actually they ARE identical, with just a skin and pictures changed), medium variance in my humble opinion, capable to produce some decent winnings and keep you just an inch above the water. Overall, great games for wagering your bonus, but not even close to the insane winning potential of Immortal Romance for example.

• 3 weeks later...

terminator 2 has been released at many flash platforms. In few minutes will be also on viper clients.

Yep, thanks for sharing with us, mate! :good:

Must admit I'm not quite impressed so far, but maybe cause I did just a few hundred spins... Will play a bit tonight, let's hope it will make me change my mind. 

Ohhhh sorry to hear such a bad response for Terminator 2, from you!

Just wanted to let you know that, it's also available on AskGamblers in free play mode - http://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/terminator-2-game-review/

:D

Well, I was expecting something new and exciting from Terminator 2...or from any new game for that matter.

When I started playing it...it was like ...mmmm...whaaaaat...so smaaaall...the payout I mean...  :D

And the free games was like...mmmmm...how to win big like thiiiiiis???...and my eyes started drooping off soon enough!  :lol:

One of the best release from microgaming after this stupid dark knight rises, here is potential of 1000+ x total bet features, but base game is boring :(

How do you expect to get that 1000x total bet win Yapro? I can't see the possibility! The payouts are so low! There's no expanding wilds, only the T-1000 wilds...???  :(

How do you expect to get that 1000x total bet win Yapro? I can't see the possibility! The payouts are so low! There's no expanding wilds, only the T-1000 wilds...???  :(

here is the thing, in most times you get freespins feature with blue background, this one will not pay big wins. And there is also very rare one, which have ORANGE background, there are using another reels, and every spin will pay something really decent. More than 1000 x bet features possible only in this freespins with orange background.

here is the thing, in most times you get freespins feature with blue background, this one will not pay big wins. And there is also very rare one, which have ORANGE background, there are using another reels, and every spin will pay something really decent. More than 1000 x bet features possible only in this freespins with orange background.

That's not the T-800 random feature win is it? That's only 1 go...and the payouts are hardly above 30x total bet! Must be some other free spins feature that I didn't come across yet...too boring to play on! Hahahaha 

How do you get that orange-backgrd free spins feature Yapro? 3 scatters?

it can be trigger within 3 scatters, or just within T800, it is rare, and random.

Oh, that bit I already know. I thought there are other free spin features.

I got those free spins within the T-800 feature, at two separate times, but each time the total payout was less than 40x! That pissed me off!  :angry: