Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

I don't yet review the whole RTG slots because I'm busy selling off my peer BTCs. Maybe this coming month Fiekie mate.  :p 

I heard that BTC made a good jump up, so it may be a nice time to grab your profits and run...if you want to run that is...hehehe.

I don't follow anything on BTC, but heard the news over the radio, but just curious to know if you had made your profit mate...  ;)

I heard that BTC made a good jump up, so it may be a nice time to grab your profits and run...if you want to run that is...hehehe.

I don't follow anything on BTC, but heard the news over the radio, but just curious to know if you had made your profit mate...  ;)

Beginning of the year after 5 January, bitcoin dropped from $1300 to $880 and now 4 months later it went up to $2200 already.

I was considering selling. But the more bitcoin that sell, the more the price gets dropped. Bitcoin is rare and that is why its currently rising so much.

Beginning of the year after 5 January, bitcoin dropped from $1300 to $880 and now 4 months later it went up to $2200 already.

I was considering selling. But the more bitcoin that sell, the more the price gets dropped. Bitcoin is rare and that is why its currently rising so much.

Well, I hope you realise the dangers that could happen at any time mate...

just like that blardy Ransomeware virus...it could even block you from getting to your BTC account...think about that!  ;)

Yes mate, do you remember when we talk about how the BTCs works and at that time the "ransomware" were on the run!? I already sold 1/2 of my BTC's but from that 1/2 the 1/4 of it was still pending. We're talking about peer BTCs here and I can't do anything about the processing. The scariest part of it was the unknown loss of some of my cryptocurrency like hundreds of dollars if you will convert it to USD but still optimistic for the net profit that I will get.  

Well, I hope you realise the dangers that could happen at any time mate...

just like that blardy Ransomeware virus...it could even block you from getting to your BTC account...think about that!  ;)

Yes, this is true most of the cases. I don't want to be a victim of such easy money malwares:spiteful: 

Interesting that you invested in BTC long time ago mate, do you prefer to buy another cryptocurrency right now? Like ethereum, litecoins and etc...

I do understand the risk of investing from this even if I will invest a huge amount (been trading for forex for years) is it wise to invest again in this kind of business even if they're now visible to the public? Just asking rather a right question. Maybe its volatility will be the answer? What do you think mate?

Hi, here my reviews for the current month:

- Bird of Thunder:
- Dice on Fire:
- Prime Property:
- Sky Way:
- Wolf Gold:
- Fortune Girl:
- Alice in Wonderslots:
- Football Gladiators:
- Koi Gate:
- 2 Dragons:
- Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters:
- Cold Cash:
- Lucky Easter:
- Red Lady:
- Secret Elixir:
- Piggy Bank:
- Bloodshot:
- The Buzz Slots:
- Burnstormer Bucks:
- Village Kid:
- Carnival Cash:
- Judge Dredd:
- Enchanted Woods:
- Football:
- Extra Wild:
- Temple of Gold:
- Action Money:

:)

Check this mate, this is a crazy but recognized trader in forex world:

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!