Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shellyg79
    Newest Member
    Shellyg79

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

Sta-ling...is that for August's submission?  :huh:

We usually wait until the final results for July has been announced here, then only we can start posting up for August...but since you're an old 'newbie', I guess our Guru can forgive and forget...  :p

Sta-ling...is that for August's submission?  :huh:

We usually wait until the final results for July has been announced here, then only we can start posting up for August...but since you're an old 'newbie', I guess our Guru can forgive and forget...  :p

ty for making me aware of this Afi4wins :give_rose:

an old newbie... that i def am :sorry:

Probably because I simply hate chasing buses...and chasing deadlines...I can no longer sprint like I used to do when I was young!

Anyway, I don't take rides on buses or trains nowadays...I've got my own wheels! Hahaha.  :D

Heehe when it comes to buses we have one saying:

Never chase a man or a bus,always comes  another one  :D

Heehe when it comes to buses we have one saying:

Never chase a man or a bus,always comes  another one  :D

Hmmm...but at times, I can't help myself chasing a woman....hahaha.

If another one comes...all the better!  :lol:

Probably because I simply hate chasing buses...and chasing deadlines...I can no longer sprint like I used to do when I was young!

Anyway, I don't take rides on buses or trains nowadays...I've got my own wheels! Hahaha.  :D

an image of u on ur motorized wheelchair :ph34r:  chasing old skirts :give_rose: around ur local shopping centre on pension day :hi:  came to my mind when i read this post :lol:  :rofl:

u not that old r u?

pls dont take offence if u r

i mean it in the nicest way coz i read ur posts and u seem to be of mature age AT THE MOST  :air_kiss:  :air_kiss: 

an image of u on ur motorized wheelchair :ph34r:  chasing old skirts :give_rose: around ur local shopping centre on pension day :hi:  came to my mind when i read this post :lol:  :rofl:

u not that old r u?

pls dont take offence if u r

i mean it in the nicest way coz i read ur posts and u seem to be of mature age AT THE MOST  :air_kiss:  :air_kiss: 

Hi tweeksta can you please stick to the rules,this topic is only for the review contest...we have achit chat session if you want to chit chat,here

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/3687-lets-have-some-chit-chat/page-291

thank you  :)

Hmmm...but at times, I can't help myself chasing a woman....hahaha.

If another one comes...all the better!  :lol:

oooOhhh.... i love the thrill of the chase :clapping:  :clapping:

i like to be chased....u can chase me around this forum all day everyday baby :give_rose:  :air_kiss:

i also like to chase....  :crazy:  :crazy: ... we'll leave it at that  8)

Hi guys,

I guess it was quite a waiting this month due to my excessive workload but better late than never, right, so here comes the summary for the July edition of the AskGamblers games Review contest.        :)

Fiekie247 - 6 reviews

katemak - 10 reviews

LeoDubbed - 3 reviews

Tweeksta - 1 review

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap. 

Thank you for participating and happy spinning!    :good:

Hi guys,

I guess it was quite a waiting this month due to my excessive workload but better late than never, right, so here comes the summary for the July edition of the AskGamblers games Review contest.        :)

Fiekie247 - 6 reviews

katemak - 10 reviews

LeoDubbed - 3 reviews

Tweeksta - 1 review

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap. 

Thank you for participating and happy spinning!    :good:

Thanks Guru

At least we know now we getting paid tomorrow.

Hi guys, 

Just a small update as I know you are all pretty eager to get your payments and start spinning... Have just been informed that your payments have been forwarded for processing and we expect them to be sent by the end of the day. 

Hi guys, 

Just a small update as I know you are all pretty eager to get your payments and start spinning... Have just been informed that your payments have been forwarded for processing and we expect them to be sent by the end of the day. 

Thank you Guru,you sure know how to make our day  :give_rose:

Hey everyone!

I've been planning to get into some new slot reviews this month, so I figured the first step would be to get some screenshots together to satisfy the new image upload requirement... and I have to say, so far it's proving to be a nightmare! 

No doubt I picked a bad first game being Playtech's Age of Gods - God of Storms, but it seems hitting 50x your stake on this game is extremely rare :S .. .there's not really any bonus round, just a Starburst style respin feature that activates when a full-reel wild drops. Of course there are plenty of games where a 50x bonus round shouldn't be too difficult to hit, but what about the super low variance games and slots such as the one I mentioned above? 

This rule will surely result in many games never getting a review won't it? I personally just lost two deposits (£50 total) trying to get a single screenshot from this horrible game and definitely don't plan on having another try anytime soon...So my thought is, wouldn't a minimum of 25x be just as effective as a method of verifying players genuinely do have experience with each game? (I assume that's the reason for the screenshot requirement ??)

How are other players getting on with hitting these screenshots to accompany their reviews? I only wish I'd made more of a habit of taking screenshots in the past, I did have quite a collection on an older computer that was sadly stolen, although most of the games I'd like to review are recent releases anyway so I guess they wouldn't be of that much use.

I'm planning to hit some Thunderkick and Play'N'Go slots over at my trusty video slots next with the autoplay settings setup to pause on anything over 50x.... wish me luck fellow degenerates :)

Hey everyone!

I've been planning to get into some new slot reviews this month, so I figured the first step would be to get some screenshots together to satisfy the new image upload requirement... and I have to say, so far it's proving to be a nightmare! 

No doubt I picked a bad first game being Playtech's Age of Gods - God of Storms, but it seems hitting 50x your stake on this game is extremely rare :S .. .there's not really any bonus round, just a Starburst style respin feature that activates when a full-reel wild drops. Of course there are plenty of games where a 50x bonus round shouldn't be too difficult to hit, but what about the super low variance games and slots such as the one I mentioned above? 

This rule will surely result in many games never getting a review won't it? I personally just lost two deposits (£50 total) trying to get a single screenshot from this horrible game and definitely don't plan on having another try anytime soon...So my thought is, wouldn't a minimum of 25x be just as effective as a method of verifying players genuinely do have experience with each game? (I assume that's the reason for the screenshot requirement ??)

How are other players getting on with hitting these screenshots to accompany their reviews? I only wish I'd made more of a habit of taking screenshots in the past, I did have quite a collection on an older computer that was sadly stolen, although most of the games I'd like to review are recent releases anyway so I guess they wouldn't be of that much use.

I'm planning to hit some Thunderkick and Play'N'Go slots over at my trusty video slots next with the autoplay settings setup to pause on anything over 50x.... wish me luck fellow degenerates :)

Sorry mate, but that was the only way to get finally rid off so many contest abusers we had over the years... :( 

God Of Storms???  :huh:

Oh gaaaawd! You could have saved your 50 quid if you asked me first, hehehe  :p

God Of Storms is probably THE WORST game in the entire Age Of Gods series!!! I have tried more than 10 separate play sessions on that blardy game and I couldn't even get a 40x win! The payouts are simply ridiculous! Another even worse game is Ice Age...don't even try playing that game!!!  <_<

The other Age Of Gods games are better, simply because they replicate the old Marvel Super Heroes games, but honestly speaking, they still don't play or pay as good as those Marvel ones! Take my word for it! Hehehe.  :p

God Of Storms???  :huh:

Oh gaaaawd! You could have saved your 50 quid if you asked me first, hehehe  :p

God Of Storms is probably THE WORST game in the entire Age Of Gods series!!! I have tried more than 10 separate play sessions on that blardy game and I couldn't even get a 40x win! The payouts are simply ridiculous! Another even worse game is Ice Age...don't even try playing that game!!!  <_<

The other Age Of Gods games are better, simply because they replicate the old Marvel Super Heroes games, but honestly speaking, they still don't play or pay as good as those Marvel ones! Take my word for it! Hehehe.  :p

Age of Gods - King of Olympus is the best and the best base game pay outs.

Plays exactly like Iron man 2 even the free spins feature with Increasing multiplier.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!