Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tamtam.1
    Newest Member
    Tamtam.1

• No registered users viewing this page.

What does your username mean?

• 10 months later...

I felt appealed by this old thread because my nickname has many stories and online live dealers often ask me the same question of this topic. Well, I chose Raptordinos just because I wanted to look fierce when playing Conquerors (Age of Empires) against my friends, so long ago as you surely might think, in addition I'm fun of the history of the world/universe, including dinosaurs, since was a child, and raptors seem to be smarter and faster than T-Rex, and friendly indeed.

This thread is cool, and now I think I know you a little more. By the way, does Macedonia begin with M A "K" in its language?? :D

I'm not extincted yet!

Emina is such a lovely name!!

I'm sure you know this:

"Sinoć, kad se vratih iz topla hamama,

Prođoh pokraj bašte staroga imama;
Kad tamo, u bašti, u hladu jasmina,
S ibrikom u ruci stajaše Emina.
Ja kakva je, pusta! Tako mi imana,
Stid je ne bi bilo da je kod sultana!
Pa još kad se šeće i plećima kreće...
- Ni hodžin mi zapis više pomoć neće!...
Ja joj nazvah selam. Al' moga mi dina,
Ne šće ni da čuje lijepa Emina,
No u srebren ibrik zahitila vode
Pa po bašti đule zalivati ode;
S grana vjetar duhnu pa niz pleći puste
Rasplete joj one pletenice guste,
Zamirisa kosa ko zumbuli plavi,
A meni se krenu bururet u glavi!
Malo ne posrnuh, mojega mi dina,
No meni ne dođe lijepa Emina.
Samo me je jednom pogledala mrko,
Niti haje, alčak, što za njome crko'! " - Aleksa Santic :)

I just saw this Luci,,thank you so much and this is true love poem and this love of Alexa and Emina was true love.

They do Jelen

Yes, beautiful poem, for a beautiful lady and beautiful name :)

Interesting story Rapto :) I'll have to google to see how your dino was actually looking :D

I think they are using K, originally in the name. Am I right Awena?

Yes , it is K letter !

Yes, beautiful poem, for a beautiful lady and beautiful name :)

Interesting story Rapto :) I'll have to google to see how your dino was actually looking :D

I think they are using K, originally in the name. Am I right Awena?

Hahaha, comment about such letter was intended to be a kind of joke, and you just killed its magic taking it so seriously :lol: , doesn´t matter :rofl:

Nice :good:

• 1 month later...

The little story of the origin of my displayed name is dated back to '97 when the internet using possibilites were very limited and I just completed my obligatory military service and one of my fellow-soldier had a friend who worked for a university as an IT administrator. Being huge NHL hockey fans we started to visit him on daily basis to get access to computers and to get up to date information about the league and results.

In return, once we took him to a movie named Blood in, Blood out and the next day when he made the first e-mail account for me he asked me to chose a username and the first name was came into my mind was 'paquito' who was a character from the great film we saw the day before.

So basically I've got no personal connection to this name, I just simple like it and have been using it from that day.

Haha, paquito :) Your nickname always reminded me on poquito (little in Spanish) :DValentin - the guy who killed Flavio? (Wikipedia) :D

Thanks for the language lesson, I really didn't know that! :good:
Ah, no Luciana :) :Paquito is the diminutive form of Paco, and Paco has not meaning itself, "Paco" and "Pacho" are the terms of endearment (nicknames) for "Francisco" used for us the spanish speakers, then the true name of the famous spanish guitarist of Flamenco known as "Paco de Lucía" is "Francisco Sánchez Gómez" (Lucía is for another reason different to his last names). So paquito76 would be more like "a Francisquito born in 1976 year" hehe. :D

Ah, no Luciana :) : Paquito is the diminutive form of Paco, and Paco has not meaning itself, "Paco" and "Pacho" are the terms of endearment (nicknames) for "Francisco" used for us the spanish speakers, then the true name of the famous spanish guitarist of Flamenco known as "Paco de Lucía" is "Francisco Sánchez Gómez" (Lucía is for another reason different to his last names). So paquito76 would be more like "a Francisquito born in 1976 year" hehe. :D

Yeah, the character's name was Paco so I knew it was just a diminutive form of that name but I just didn't know there is a spanish word very similar to my username that has real meaning.

You also can't go wrong with the theory of '76'. ;)

Anyway, thanks for clarifying this thing! :good:

Yeah, the character's name was Paco so I knew it was just a diminutive form of that name but I just didn't know there is a spanish word very similar to my username that has real meaning.

You also can't go wrong with the theory of '76'. ;)

Anyway, thanks for clarifying this thing! :good:

Researching a little I found these about your logo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB77U6pt9Sk&list=PL690F4ADB8C178CDA&index=10

Logo history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Blackhawks#Logo

Logo graphical history:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/7

Mine is just my Initials birth year and errm height I'm over 6ft1 in stature. I will say this though when I was on the phone to my dad telling him my details to do my free spins somewhere think sunbingo my then girlfriend burst out laughing when I declared then repeated and the username is bigdk88. That's all I'm saying on this matter!!  :ph34r:

Mine is just my Initials birth year and errm height I'm over 6ft1 in stature. I will say this though when I was on the phone to my dad telling him my details to do my free spins somewhere think sunbingo my then girlfriend burst out laughing when I declared then repeated and the username is bigdk88. That's all I'm saying on this matter!!  :ph34r:

It's not just your girlfriend who burst in laughter when saw your nickname for the first time. :p