Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Petermeter
    Newest Member
    Petermeter

• No registered users viewing this page.

What does your username mean?

• 4 weeks later...

Mine was inspired by the seriously "icy cold" weather we have in December to February (could be longer) followed by what I can get from Computers. I then thought of "typing", "keyboard" and "mods". Later I joined words together to get a name, my first idea was Modicy then Icymod. My other thought was to go for a simpler username but instead stayed with Icymod to see how it would work on a forum. I could of went with something simpler but by now it's too late.......or is it? Can we change our username? 

Icy "The chiller" mod

What inspired my username Luciana?  :huh:

Hmmm...lets see now...

'Afi'...that's my real short name...

4wins...that's the name of my game...

I certainly don't want to use 'Afi4losses' right?  :D

Oh, by the way Luciana...wishing you a beautiful enjoyable trip to those exotic places!  :good:

Afi

What about Afi + 4 + the win?

Haha, wow, what a progress of my innocent topic :D

Finally to answer you, Lady Sharon, my real name is Jelena... I think I wrote it somewhere, when I was new here, but who'd dig it out now, after more than 2 years! :) You pronounce J in Serbian as Y

In Serbian, deer is translated like jelen .. so my name sounds like a female version of deer :D

What's 3011 in your nickname, Sharon? A birthday? :)

Katemak, you're from Macedonia, that's so cool!! A neighbour, so lovely..we must form Balkan sub-society here haha :p

Finally to answer you, Lady Sharon, my real name is Jelena... I think I wrote it somewhere, when I was new here, but who'd dig it out now, after more than 2 years! :) You pronounce J in Serbian as Y

In Serbian, deer is translated like jelen .. so my name sounds like a female version of deer :D

Katemak, you're from Macedonia, that's so cool!! A neighbour, so lovely..we must form Balkan sub-society here haha :p

Hey Jelena! Nice to me you! 3011 may be a 5 in astrology (3 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 5)

Afi4thewin? Geeee...that's just one win Icy! No...no...I want all the wins...many many wins!  :D

How about Afi4manywins?

Gimme some of the wins or better yet half of the chances towards progressive jackpots! It doesn't matter what it is....Hall of Gods, Mega Moolah, Gold Rush Showdown, I want one of them!

i knew it,I was guessing that your name would be  Jelena ,Ana or Katarina ,hahaa i was right  :smile:

How about Afi4manywins?

Gimme some of the wins or better yet half of the chances towards progressive jackpots! It doesn't matter what it is....Hall of Gods, Mega Moolah, Gold Rush Showdown, I want one of them!

Afi4manywins can be nice too Icy...but a bit too long, hehehe. I like it simple.

Well, I certainly can wish for some of my good luck for you Icy, to share alike, but I guess only a listening angel can do this for us, or the POWER above!  ;)

Honestly speaking Icy, I don't aim for jackpots...just for many small wins regularly...to keep me going and going without having to invest my own money!!! But a jackpot win would certainly be a one time super huge lifetime bonus! Who wouldn't want that right?!  :D

Should we move this dilemma into riddles topic or you're gonna reveal the secret, Sharon? :D

It could be a riddle for us to solve. 3011? Thinking....hmm....what does that stand for? Is that a date, November 30? Spill the beans Cocopop3011