Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pascaloup7
    Newest Member
    pascaloup7

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dead or Alive

cocopop3011

Gonna try my DOA luck at Slotty  Vegas today. Crossing fingers fore som enice screenshots to post here  :lol:

Go...go...go...mate! Bring home those lovely screenshots. We'd love to see them wildsssss!  :D

Very boring slot...I thought this before i hit 5 wilds in freegames 0.90 dollar bet. It was almost miracle, i had 50$ balance, after freegames - 2730$. So boring, but it is never boring get wins like this. Play sometimes!

Yes, very boring at first, when it is just spinning and spinning and spinning...and no winning.  :rolleyes:

Suddenly those wilds come reeling...one by one they are lining...see how big you are smiling???!!!  :D

• 2 weeks later...

From thuesday,i started an experiment on doa investing 20 euro everyday for three concecutive days.

Since in this three days, i won 20 euro more, i played today 200 spin on 27 cent and i recovered 60 euro more payout of 40 euro.

Now they reinvested and the next week,i change my bet 200 spin everyday.

So far  stillno extraspin with wildline but i have patience!

I will continue to keep you update!

From thuesday,i started an experiment on doa investing 20 euro everyday for three concecutive days.

Since in this three days, i won 20 euro more, i played today 200 spin on 27 cent and i recovered 60 euro more payout of 40 euro.

same here, I did manage to win the 5 scatters prize but no 5 sticky wilds in the free spins round but I will keep playing till I do ;)

Hehe, quite an interesting idea. Hope it will turn into a successful one eventually! :good:

This game totally done me today I had issues at betat and told support they gave me €20 and let me keep the €7 I had showing gratis. Went on DOA hit free spins a few times best win €7.80. Then it went up and down from there when it went down to €12 I was going mental then I just put it on 9p and tilted lol start stop start stop this is what this game does to you it messes with your head from now on I am gonna just set it on auto and not even watch because it's driving me crazy!

This game totally done me today I had issues at betat and told support they gave me €20 and let me keep the €7 I had showing gratis. Went on DOA hit free spins a few times best win €7.80. Then it went up and down from there when it went down to €12 I was going mental then I just put it on 9p and tilted lol start stop start stop this is what this game does to you it messes with your head from now on I am gonna just set it on auto and not even watch because it's driving me crazy!

:D  :D  :D

I usually set the game on auto, sit back, relax, and keep an eye on those pistols. When those 2 scatters keep missing...then i use Katy's magic finger...errr...my finger!  :D

:D  :D  :D

I usually set the game on auto, sit back, relax, and keep an eye on those pistols. When those 2 scatters keep missing...then i use Katy's magic finger...errr...my finger!  :D

I just lose when I click stop start over and over auto was how I got the 5 wilds the both times I've had it. Also more likely to pick up 5 scatter if you don't stop the slot are ya not?

I just lose when I click stop start over and over auto was how I got the 5 wilds the both times I've had it. Also more likely to pick up 5 scatter if you don't stop the slot are ya not?

Don't know for sure mate, but I got mine on autoplay. Not only that, it had to come when I was temporarily leaving my laptop...and missed getting a screenshot of those beautiful 5 pistols scatters!  ^_^

Don't know for sure mate, but I got mine on autoplay. Not only that, it had to come when I was temporarily leaving my laptop...and missed getting a screenshot of those beautiful 5 pistols scatters!  ^_^

The Stop button,sometimes it works ,sometimes not,but the last time i was playing DOA i did triggered 7 times free spins,well of course they were empty,or does that means ,that you can trigger the free spins features many times,but the free spins ,will be empty ???

The Stop button,sometimes it works ,sometimes not,but the last time i was playing DOA i did triggered 7 times free spins,well of course they were empty,or does that means ,that you can trigger the free spins features many times,but the free spins ,will be empty ???

Only one person can answer that question, Katy darling...and that person is up there! Only God knows!  :D

I don't know if it's a coincidence but i get more satisfaction with the autoplay.Yesterday i increased my balance over 40 euro i have a good session.

For a breath, dit not take 5 scatter to 72 cent that bad lcuk the first three stopped the for and 5 it went under my nose

Aaaaah?  :shok: You get more satisfaction with autoplay, Rainie darling?  :huh: Hmmmm...I get satisfaction with ANY play...as long as it's real play...no matter what play... :D  

Too bad those 2 more pistols slipped under your nose darling...would have been super wonderful if you could have blocked them with your nose...hehehehe. Just joking darling!  :D

Afi altough i had takenthe,  however , i had to unlock the bonus.

I take good win when i get bonus.

To each his/her own darling! If you like playing with bonus, go ahead and enjoy it...but bring in those good wins! :D

Rainie darling, you're one super gal who loves playing DOA...and winning on it too...whereas most other ladies could not achieve what you have achieved...so it's indeed my pleasure to make this disclosure here at AG forum...that Rainie83 is not a guy, as I first thought! Muahahaha!  ^_^ (Psssst...hope you don't mind my disclosure!  ;))

Super screenshots and super wins there darling! Please post them in the Winners Screenshot thread too for others to see! Well done darling!  :good: