Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Has666
    Newest Member
    Has666

• No registered users viewing this page.

New Kid on the Block

Astaroth

Hey Astaroth and welcome to the AskGamblers forum! :)

Yep, we are having a great holiday season right now...although some of us have to work a bit after all. :D Hope you too enjoy Christmas.

Well, we have tons of great topics and discussions here, even some polls on top of it, so feel welcome to share your opinion in whichever part of the forum you seems to be interested at. ;)

Thank you sir I will indeed I usually just stop by a.g for that quick review since you have the best reviews ive seen on the net ..but hey thought id mix up with the community my fellow gamblers :) .

Haha, please don't call me 'sir'. :o I'm just ValDes, the man on a mission to help as many gamblers as possible! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings a.g community im new here just thought id jump in here and say hi : btw hope your having a great holiday season !

Welcome to AG Astraroth, I wish you lots of luck in your gambling, and hope to hear of your winnings soon.

I see you have already been welcomed by the two masterminds of this wonderful site so not much left for me to say....hope to see you in some of our others forum topics.