Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jessthemess
    Newest Member
    Jessthemess

• No registered users viewing this page.

Please HELP our COMMUNITY!

Hello players, friends and also those who have authority. I am here knocking to your heart for your help. Our community destroyed and entire towns across the Philippines is believed to have killed more than 10,000 people,  based on our latest report  (Today), which would make it the country's deadliest recorded natural disaster.

The horrifying new feared death toll from Super Typhoon Haiyan came as the United States pledged military help in the relief effort and as countless survivors across a huge swathe of the country remained without aid for a third day. Sad to say the status of the people here is very unlovely and our relief is not enough we don't have enough budget to help we need food, medicine, sleeping mat, and for hygiene materials.   I know that we can't help everyone but we can help anyone.

Irine, please accept our deepest condolences for that unseen storm, taking so many innocent lives and wiping out whole cities! :( Unfortunately, there isn't much to be done against the anger of mother nature and all we can do is to pray for the soles of those, who are already in the heaven! Let's hope once again that politicians and people all over the world will realize that we slowly but surely approach the end of this beautiful planet with our terrifying desires for self-destruction! :angry:

Irine, giving you the ability to post and ask for help here is the least we can do. But please, post here the link to your charity organization's website or give some more information of how our members are supposed to donate.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Hello everyone! The donation update as for now (this week) and overall our group received is $213.90 and and it's indeed not enough for the whole evacuees here ( specific place) we are planning to make it atleast  $350 or $300 to convert it withdraw it tomorrow (to buy foods, medicine, etc)  because the conversion from usd to php is PHP 12,000-15,000 please i beg all of you to donate. Small amounts can help many lives if we combine it together. Sorry for this inconvenience but i donated my savings for those people. Let us help so that it comeback 10x bless

That's very disgusting i saw many news like that from the filipines. I think no one here can help you? If you want donation try to ask "lending sites" goodluck and condolence.