Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW GAME BRAIN TEASERS - Updated Daily

No darling...this teaser is about a family of 3...so the daughter is always in the picture.

One could say...without the daughter, you'd get a mourning family...or a childless family...hehehe...but that's not the answer either...because the daughter is no longer in the picture...she must be in all the time!  

Tough hah? Not really...when you know the answer! Hahaha.

I won't tell the right answer until family members here give an answer...Guru, Helena, Adebisi, Johnny...plus everybody else.

TIP: ANY LOGiCAL ANSWER WILL DO!!!  :D

Well in that case you'd still have a family of 3 right? She's just not there anymore????

I got it right!  :o  Oh my god I'm so proud of myself!  :lol:

SORRY DARLING...yes...you got the meaning right...but not the right answer yet! Hehehe.

CLUE: Just answer whatever comes to your mind... IF SUCH A THING HAPPENS TO YOUR FAMILY!!!  :D

(By the way...that mount Everest teaser has already been used darling...by Awena  ;))

SORRY DARLING...yes...you got the meaning right...but not the right answer yet! Hehehe.

CLUE: Just answer whatever comes to your mind... IF SUCH A THING HAPPENS TO YOUR FAMILY!!!  :D

(By the way...that mount Everest teaser has already been used darling...by Awena  ;))

What I didn't get it right!  :o  :lol:

Well in that case I really don't know what the answer is because I don't quite get the riddle  :p

What I didn't get it right!  :o  :lol:

Well in that case I really don't know what the answer is because I don't quite get the riddle  :p

And this is exactly what I meant when I said 'the mind bends backward...' after getting confused! Hahaha.

Tell you what darling...lets wait until Monday...I wanna see what others can answer...

then I will give 1 final clue...very straightforward clue...then maybe you can get the answer! How's that?  ;)

And this is exactly what I meant when I said 'the mind bends backward...' after getting confused! Hahaha.

Tell you what darling...lets wait until Monday...I wanna see what others can answer...

then I will give 1 final clue...very straightforward clue...then maybe you can get the answer! How's that?  ;)

Okay deal!

COME ON EVERYONE...just try your mind on this brain teaser...it isn't hard...it's just TRICKY!!!

HERE'S THE TEASER AGAIN...

There is this family of 3 people...a father, a mother and a daughter.

If you take away the father from the family, you'll get...a single parent family (mother+daughter family)

If you take away the mother from the family, you'll get...also a single parent family (father+daughter family)

But if you take away the daughter from the family, what do you get???   :huh:

Clues so far:   The daughter is always in the picture...and in the answer;

This teaser is similarly 'twisted' as in the 'Bus Driver' and 'Your father's sister's sister-in-law' teasers;

Latest clue:     Don't bend your mind backwards by trying to solve the equation...the answer is a direct one!!!  :D

COME ON EVERYONE...just try your mind on this brain teaser...it isn't hard...it's just TRICKY!!!

If you take away the father from the family, you'll get...a single parent family (mother+daughter family)

If you take away the mother from the family, you'll get...also a single parent family (father+daughter family)

This teaser is similarly 'twisted' as in the 'Bus Driver' and 'Your father's sister's sister-in-law' teasers;

Latest clue:     Don't bend your mind backwards by trying to solve the equation...the answer is a direct one!!!  :D

Oh...is answer a DAUGHTER? As in I'm the daughter?

Oh...is answer a DAUGHTER? As in I'm the daughter?

Aaaaah...now you're getting on the right track...but the answer is not 'getting a daughter'...

You are the one taking the daugher away...so you cannot be the daughter can you?  :p

Sorry darling...but keep trying...hehehe.

Daughter without a family! :p

I know the answer I think am I allowed to post it now or do you want others to guess?

Ah well...seems like most others are not keen to try and answer this teaser...maybe it's too difficult?  :huh:

Okaaay Sharon darling...lets see what answer you have come up with this time...hope you'll get it right!  :D

Ah well...seems like most others are not keen to try and answer this teaser...maybe it's too difficult?  :huh:

Okaaay Sharon darling...lets see what answer you have come up with this time...hope you'll get it right!  :D

Okay so from your clues now think the answer is - It would be a family of 4?? The mother, father, daughter and son-in-law? Is that right  :blush:

Okay so from your clues now think the answer is - It would be a family of 4?? The mother, father, daughter and son-in-law? Is that right  :blush:

OMG!!! What a brilliant answer...one that skipped my mind totally!!!  :shok:

If you take away the daughter from the family...you get a son-in-law, a family of 4!  :D

Ooooh my gaaaawd...I have no choice but to accept your answer Sharon darling! Brilliant answer! Well done!  :good:

The answer I was expecting was... 

If you take away the daughter from the family... you get ARRESTED...for kidnapping!!!  :rofl:

If you take away the daughter from the family...you get a son-in-law, a family of 4!  :D

Ooooh my gaaaawd...I have no choice but to accept your answer Sharon darling! Brilliant answer! Well done!  :good:

If you take away the daughter from the family... you get ARRESTED...for kidnapping!!!  :rofl:

Whaaaat i was thinking and thinking and this is a Joke :diablo: ....Listen Mr.Afi if you take the mother and the father out its still kidnapping and you will get arrested  :diablo: 

Whaaaat i was thinking and thinking and this is a Joke :diablo: ....Listen Mr.Afi if you take the mother and the father out its still kidnapping and you will get arrested  :diablo: 

Yes...you are dead right my dear...the answer would be the same...

but...the question was on the daughter...not on the father or mother!!!

You should have answered anyway darling! You were too scared to be wrong!  :D

OMG! That is sooooooo funny!  :lol:  I didn't get it right but I did get it right  :p  Hahahahaha!

Great brain teasers by the way! One of my favourites in this thread so far!

So, now it's definitely my go yes?

If life gets tough what do you have that you can always count on?