Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shellyg79
    Newest Member
    Shellyg79

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's your favorite Microgaming 243 ways-to-win video slot and why?

ValDes

Favorite Microgaming 243 ways-to-win video slot?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most preferred Microgaming 243 ways-to-win video slot?

• Immortal Romance
    • Thunderstruck II
    • Playboy
    • The Finer Reels Of Life
    • Girls With Guns
    • Break Away
    • The Dark Knight
    • The Lord Of The Rings (although not in operation)
    • Battlestar Galactica
    • Dr Watts Up
    • Bust The Bank
    • Mystic Dreams
    • Jason And The Golden Fleece
    • Starlight Kiss
    • Santa's Wild Ride
    • Octopays
    • Alaskan Fishing
    • The Untamed Series (Giant Panda, Wolf Pack, Bengal Tiger)
    • Twisted Circus
    • Other - please specify the name, while posting.

My vote went to Immortal Romance, because of the huge potential the slot has and great music not to mention. The Wild Desire feature is one always to look forward to, but rarely gives out that super big win we all are craving. My close second would have been The Dark Knight a year ago, awarding me big wins of 2000, 2500 and 2100 euro with 2,10 euro bets within a week. Unfortunately that slot been cold since then and the progressieve jackpot wheel is just far too predictable knowin it will just award me a lousy 10 bucks and very rarely 100+.

My vote went to Immortal Romance, because of the huge potential the slot has and great music not to mention. The Wild Desire feature is one always to look forward to, but rarely gives out that super big win we all are craving...

Yeah, we are just spinning and spinning and spinning and waiting for the dream 5 reel Wild Desire, I suppose! :D I'm still waiting for my 4 reel WD, what about you? Do you have any decent WDs or some extraordinary free spins features?

I had four reels turning into wilds once resulting in 2000x my bet. Unfortunately I was low rolling back then with just a 0,30 bet, while my usual betsize is around 1.80/2.10 euro per spin. My experience is that big wins always arrive when you least expect them lol. But yeah it's always a mystery and exciting when the Random Wild Desire starts off...hoping for another reel turn red haha.

I had countless good sessions over the past 4 months, but unfortunately I messed it all up by either not withdrawing in time or depositing the majority back.

• 2 weeks later...

So, another TSII fan I suppose! :D

But can you share with us your reasons to vote for this game in particular, Constantine?

Hi ValDes,

First of all, it is a classic! You think of slot games and that just pops-up in my head :D

There is the potential to WIN BIG on this game, graphics are cool and in general it is an exciting game to play.

Lastly, monetised achievements is something new that gives that extra reward to players and gives the game a further purpose to it. It's always nice when you have something to chase/work for.

Kind Regards

Constantine 

Lastly, monetised achievements is something new that gives that extra reward to players and gives the game a further purpose to it. It's always nice when you have something to chase/work for.

Speaking about it, I think Bet-at.eu's decision to start the Gaming Achievements campaign is simply awesome and it really rocks! It was about time for someone to throw the glove and to challenge the thousands of TSII and IR's fans! :good:

Speaking about it, I think Bet-at.eu's decision to start the Gaming Achievements campaign is simply awesome and it really rocks! It was about time for someone to throw the glove and to challenge the thousands of TSII and IR's fans! :good:

Hi ValDes,

Thank you for the reply.

I completely agree with you. We are going to start pushing the achievements very soon and let players know about this!

We currently have Thunderstruck II and Immortal Romance with gaming achievements and we are soon going to release a few more games with the same gaming achievements such as Battlestart Galactica and The Finer Reels Of Life.

I would also like to point out that we have re-branded and we are now BETAT :)

We have also launched our new geo-targeted website where players will automatically be directed to their local website, with their own language, currency, payment methods and background. Currently we have UK, CA, AUS, GR, PT, BR & LATAM with more to come!

Kind Regards

Constantine

Cool! :D Right now, I'm chasing the 1000 reward for turning the whole Immortal Romance' payout table into gold and only a few still left to conquer. The bad news is that these are the hardest - 5 scatters and 5 wilds! :D

I would gladly wait to see news from you regarding the new Gaming Achievements improvements once they are set in place. And it would probably be a good idea to start a brand new thread, dedicated especially to this, since I'm totally convinced it would be very interesting for most of our members, or at least for the Microgaming's fans! ;)

Cool! :D Right now, I'm chasing the 1000 reward for turning the whole Immortal Romance' payout table into gold and only a few still left to conquer. The bad news is that these are the hardest - 5 scatters and 5 wilds! :D

I would gladly wait to see news from you regarding the new Gaming Achievements improvements once they are set in place. And it would probably be a good idea to start a brand new thread, dedicated especially to this, since I'm totally convinced it would be very interesting for most of our members, or at least for the Microgaming's fans! ;)

Hi ValDes,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Created a new thread "Microgaming Achievements" .

Kind Regards

i also very like this promo, but still do not start fight to achieve gold paytable. Gl to you, 5 scatters and 5 wilds not the easyiest job!

i also very like this promo, but still do not start fight to achieve gold paytable. Gl to you, 5 scatters and 5 wilds not the easyiest job!

To be completely honest, I would gladly replace the 5 scatters and 5 wilds  plus the reward of 1000 (for turning the whole paytable into gold) for the ultimate IR hit - a 5 reels Wild Desire (even at 0.30)! :D What a modest guy I am, right?! :rolleyes:

I personally don't play Thunderstruck II that much, since I find the graphics a bit outdated and therefor not that appearling. But I do have a question for you guys, how many Microgaming slots are from the same family basically?

With that I mean that you have to build up your achievements level before you can select another feature during free spins round, and those that have a random wild feature. So far I'm guessing it's Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck II and The Finer Reels of Life. Am I missing a few?

Battlestar Galactica also has the random wild feature, but not achievements in free spins mode as far I know.

I personally don't play Thunderstruck II that much, since I find the graphics a bit outdated and therefor not that appearling. But I do have a question for you guys, how many Microgaming slots are from the same family basically?

With that I mean that you have to build up your achievements level before you can select another feature during free spins round, and those that have a random wild feature. So far I'm guessing it's Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck II and The Finer Reels of Life. Am I missing a few?

Battlestar Galactica also has the random wild feature, but not achievements in free spins mode as far I know.

Playboy perhaps?! ;)

It may not have the random feature in the base game, but it has it in the free spins feature! For whole 25 times in a row! :D

You got a point there. I've been seeing crazy screenshots with up to 3800x bet with four reels full of wild. Unfortunately I haven't been able to experience this yet. Remarkably my best results on Playboy was on the first feature 5x multiplier.

You got a point there. I've been seeing crazy screenshots with up to 3800x bet with four reels full of wild. Unfortunately I haven't been able to experience this yet. Remarkably my best results on Playboy was on the first feature 5x multiplier.

I had exactly the same experience when The Finer Reels Of life appeared! The very first free spins feature (Coffee&Chocolate of course) resulted in a huge 1000 x bet winning! :o At a bet of 0.90 per spin you can imagine what a joy it was! :D;)

:D Yeah, that's a magic feeling hearing those jackpot bells...not knowing when the money will stop. Your screen must have been full with wilds and diamonds. It's very rare though, those 1000x + wins. I only had it once on immortal romance 0.30 bet lowrolling.

Out of Thunderstruck II, The Finer Reels Of Life was the only 243-ways-to-win slot which ever gave me a 1000x bet winning. And considering the fact that I'm playing preliminary these type of slots, yeah, I can agree that such huge winning combinations are extremely rare if not once in a year or so! :(

As for TSII, I had hit such 1000 x bet features three times so far and all of them were coming from the Thor free spin feature. The first two at bet of only 0.30, but the last one with bet of 3.00! :D I'm still smiling when remembering about these glorious days! ;)

Actually now you mention it...I did have three 1000x + wins on The Dark Knight slot all within the space of a week lol.

Decent bets as well of 2.10 or 2.40. It sometimes seems more difficult to hit with higher bets, but it does happen as it's all random in the end. I've only spend half of these winnings wisely..I guess that's why Ive forgot haha :D

I hope you cashed them all out on time Valdes.

Actually now you mention it...I did have three 1000x + wins on The Dark Knight slot all within the space of a week lol.

Decent bets as well of 2.10 or 2.40. It sometimes seems more difficult to hit with higher bets, but it does happen as it's all random in the end. I've only spend half of these winnings wisely..I guess that's why Ive forgot haha :D

I hope you cashed them all out on time Valdes.

I would love to see your screenshots of these amazing hits! :o Hope you made such, did you?

As for my withdrawals, yeah, I managed to cash out on time. Something, which unfortunately, I'm doing less and less nowadays! :(:p