Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lahdes
    Newest Member
    Lahdes

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's your favorite Microgaming 243 ways-to-win video slot and why?

ValDes

Favorite Microgaming 243 ways-to-win video slot?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most preferred Microgaming 243 ways-to-win video slot?

• Immortal Romance
    • Thunderstruck II
    • Playboy
    • The Finer Reels Of Life
    • Girls With Guns
    • Break Away
    • The Dark Knight
    • The Lord Of The Rings (although not in operation)
    • Battlestar Galactica
    • Dr Watts Up
    • Bust The Bank
    • Mystic Dreams
    • Jason And The Golden Fleece
    • Starlight Kiss
    • Santa's Wild Ride
    • Octopays
    • Alaskan Fishing
    • The Untamed Series (Giant Panda, Wolf Pack, Bengal Tiger)
    • Twisted Circus
    • Other - please specify the name, while posting.

Hi folks! :)

As you might have already noticed, we are talking a lot of these new wave of 243 paylines video slots recently. Obviously, they all become more and more popular, so I think, it would be great to gather all opinions and observations in one place and to choose a winner of course. ;) So, feel free to use the poll and then to explain your preferences.

Well, my voice goes to Immortal Romance!

I have played most of the Microgaming 243 paylines slots a lot, really a lot, maybe I have more than 2-2.5 millions of spins on these slots combined and it is very hard to choose number one, but still... When it comes to best hit in terms of bet, Thunderstruck II is still leading with an astonishing, mind blowing Thor feature of more than 1000 x bet!, regretable at bet of only 0.30! But when we talk about the best winning in absolute value, then it would be Immortal Romance for sure with two awesome hits- one for 560 at bet 1.20 (Troy feature) and the best one so far of 980, coming from a Wild Desire at 3.00 bet.

Recently I'm spending a lot time playing Playboy and what to say, this game has a fantastic potential of a huge win. Don't like the graphics and music even as half as I like them at IR, but the opportunity to try Jilian feature (which is actually a Wild Desire) for 25 times in a row is simply irrisistable for me. :D

Immortal Romance its my favourite slot because it has nice songs,interesting story(with vampires) and also I like very much the Wild Desire feature!

Oh my god I can't believe you said that. I LOVE THE SONGS. Ask Valleys...honestly, the very first set of free spins song is my favourite, every time I get them I turn the speakers up full volume and sing my little heart out lol.

Hi folks! :)

As you might have already noticed, we are talking a lot of these new wave of 243 paylines video slots recently. Obviously, they all become more and more popular, so I think, it would be great to gather all opinions and observations in one place and to choose a winner of course. ;) So, feel free to use the poll and then to explain your preferences.

Please can we have more polls Valdes. More more more. I like them

Ooooo I hard one to answer, at the moment I'm really into Alaskan Fishing, its not my favourite of all time, but a popular one for me right now

I know I'm quoting myself. I don't know why I wrote that because its not who I voted for. Immortal romance I think I done lol. Another blonde moment

Oh my god I can't believe you said that. I LOVE THE SONGS. Ask Valleys...honestly, the very first set of free spins song is my favourite, every time I get them I turn the speakers up full volume and sing my little heart out lol.

I have searched a lot to find this songs!I like them very much! :p 

I have searched a lot to find this songs!I like them very much! :p

I have gathered them all long time ago, they are really terrific. Guess how my phone rings... yeah, it's Amber theme! :p