Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chopperz
    Newest Member
    Chopperz

• No registered users viewing this page.

AG APP FOR IPAD - UK STORE

Hello, I have a suggestion...ID love to see the app for ask gamblers for the iOS operating system in the UK store. Every time I search it takes me to the US store where there is apparently an app but I'm not allowed to purchase it being from the UK.

I was wondering whether or not it was something u were working on? I'm sure it would be very popular here in the UK

Do you refer to this one here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/askgamblers/id483601399?mt=8

If so, there shouldn't be any problems to download it?! :o

OMG VALDES...you always prove me wrong u little ...... Helpful person lol. I have honestly searched for this and searched I even paid for the tapatalk app which is rubbish and I had a full blown conversation using your live chat facility on here, and she emailed me back later saying there is not an app at the moment in the UK store. Oh my days...then u come along and just have it!!! That's crazy

null-73.png

I should ask our developers for that I'm afraid, since I am still not using a mobile device to browse AG. ;)

Ok..ill leave it with u. Since I had my ipad Christmas time I never hardly use a laptop or pc now I never have the need to..I couldn't live without my ipad now lol so everything is so much easier when there is an app.

I can't seem to log in ...also I don't think the forums have been added to the app..just the bonuses. Hopefully that's something that will get added in the future .

Thanks for helping me get it though much appreciated

• 7 months later...

Have no idea actually to be completely honest. Must ask Luciana for this. I'm the IT guy in our team, but she's the one with the modern gadgets. :D

If not then I think its definitely a brilliant feature that should be added! Easier said than done though I know!

Lol, I'm not... I use my phone only to check my emails, if we're speaking of job! Nothing else!

No, forum is not added yet, but AG will be mobile optimised soonish.. so I think this app will be excessive! You'll see..it will even look a bit different ;)

I can't wait! That's very exciting!