Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dzeko01059101
    Newest Member
    Dzeko01059101

• No registered users viewing this page.

gimme lottery tickets

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Dang! I could buy you a fiver... but no more. Yeah I am stingy! :D

That doesn't make any sense but never mind :p

But on the subject of lottery I do now do it EVERY WEEK! In fact 4 times a week!

I do the UK lotto on Wednesdays and Saturdays and the Euro Millions on Tuesdays and Fridays! It costs me £8 a week and I buy two scratchcards every week at £1 each.

Been doing it for a couple of months now and the most I have won so far is £2!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by cocopop3011
typo

Sincerely hope you won something! Did you? :)

Well I completely had my days wrong yesterday thought it was Saturday ALL day! haha! The UK lotto is actually tonight...

BUT....The Euro Millions was last night and guess how many numbers I had ...... NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, it should be one of those big boats you know...where you could party with dozens of people... :D

Well I was going to invite the entire AG work team and forum members but there is one problem...I DIDNT HAVE A NUMBER :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the plus side its another rollerover so Wednesdays draw is now 13 Million! So there is still hope guys

That doesn't make any sense but never mind :p

But on the subject of lottery I do now do it EVERY WEEK! In fact 4 times a week!

I do the UK lotto on Wednesdays and Saturdays and the Euro Millions on Tuesdays and Fridays! It costs me £8 a week and I buy two scratchcards every week at £1 each.

Been doing it for a couple of months now and the most I have won so far is £2!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol... I meant I could lend five bucks to the person for buying lotto tickets. By saying stingy I meant I could give any more than 5 quid worth tickets... I used to play lotto by the convenience store my now I try it more online with LottoSignals. Personal visits to the stands are less frequent. Have a nice day :)

Lol... I meant I could lend five bucks to the person for buying lotto tickets. By saying stingy I meant I could give any more than 5 quid worth tickets... I used to play lotto by the convenience store my now I try it more online with LottoSignals. Personal visits to the stands are less frequent. Have a nice day :)

Okay, obviously you don't care about verbal warnings and that's why now you are officially warned!  :angry:

Please, stick to the forum rules

• 2 months later...

Maybe it is offtopic but i want to know something about bingo,is there real possibility of win,bonuses are in good value or it is something like lotto when you can't win? If some one have good idea how to play in bingo i want to be introduced.

Maybe it is offtopic but i want to know something about bingo,is there real possibility of win,bonuses are in good value or it is something like lotto when you can't win? If some one have good idea how to play in bingo i want to be introduced.