Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Indira84
    Newest Member
    Indira84

• No registered users viewing this page.

5 Scatters Topic

Icymod

• 1 year later...

There are a few good games that don't pay anything for getting 5 Scatters...and one of them is Break Da Bank Again...

oooh...how I hate this game...it just wouldn't give me any good win at all, despite having done many thousands on spins on it!  :angry:

But this one game...aaaah...I just love those 5 Scatters!   :wub:

Should have posted these up earlier...but forgot...hehehe.

post-61309-0-06246100-1500370301_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-93318500-1500370319_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-61539300-1500370334_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

This was won back in August...but as usual...I forgot to post it up here...  :p

post-61309-0-40328600-1504944690_thumb.jpg

Guru-san...my mission has now been accomplished...getting 5 scatters in the free spins game...

so...your 'promise' would be most welcomed now...that Master title....hehehe.  :D

This was won back in August...but as usual...I forgot to post it up here...  :p

attachicon.gifSupe It Up 3600x.jpg

Guru-san...my mission has now been accomplished...getting 5 scatters in the free spins game...

so...your 'promise' would be most welcomed now...that Master title....hehehe.  :D

Correct! 

Here you are, Afi-san! Enjoy your brand new /old/ title. ;) Well done! :good:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I was actually playing with just £3 of comp points I cashed in and hit that a few spins in, the total is after the free spins too of course, but yeah it was defo a nice hit for 9p... I'm still playing a couple hundred spins on the game every day, determined to hit something over 2000x bet which I know is easily possible..

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I was actually playing with just £3 of comp points I cashed in and hit that a few spins in, the total is after the free spins too of course, but yeah it was defo a nice hit for 9p... I'm still playing a couple hundred spins on the game every day, determined to hit something over 2000x bet which I know is easily possible..

For a 9p spin that was definitely a nice win.

However everytime I see this big multiplier it makes me wonder if the big win would occur as often if the player had bet bigger.  :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Time to rekindle back an old memory...well...not really so old...but not that new either...

wish it was on 0.90 bet or bigger...but I ain't complaining...it couldn't have been better!  :p

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 2515x.jpg

I've still not had it in the new one...had 1-4 and then the slow spin 3 times. 2 on 90p and the last was on 1.80. Hiss....

Oh to have seen the 1.80 one drop  :(

I've still not had it in the new one...had 1-4 and then the slow spin 3 times. 2 on 90p and the last was on 1.80. Hiss....

Oh to have seen the 1.80 one drop  :(

Well...what more can I say mate...you've put in a whole lot more in DOA than I have...yet those damn 5 scatters still eludes you.

Maybe it's waiting for the hurricane one to arrive...5 scatters on 1.80 bet...woohooo!  :D

Time to rekindle back an old memory...well...not really so old...but not that new either...

wish it was on 0.90 bet or bigger...but I ain't complaining...it couldn't have been better!  :p

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 2515x.jpg

Seen this little beauty in your GOTM entries Afi!V Very impressive and I've still yet to do it.

• 4 months later...

ValDes, on 16 Jul 2018 - 3:10 PM, said:

Hmm, really weird hitting not once but twice 5 scatters while playing with less active paylines.. :o

Could be a sign for upcoming third time.. but during the free spins feature! :D

Good luck mate! :good:

Thanks mate. That's exactly what I've been waiting for...but they came in the base game instead... :(

Well...soon...very soon...I hope...hehehe. :D

Ahhh...thanks for bringing this topic back alive! Miss contributing to it myself!

That's not surprising at all my dear...knowing how 'impossible' it is nowadays to get any 5 scatters win!  ;)

And I certainly don't mean getting those 5 non-paying scatters...I really hate those.  :p