Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fosterboy123
    Newest Member
    Fosterboy123

• No registered users viewing this page.

5 Scatters Topic

Icymod

Heres another great one betting only 13p per spin, I was in the freespins round 8 spins with 15x multiplier and hit this badboy, the five of a kind is only the 9s (lowest paying symbol) but of course, at 15x that aint such a bad win, along with the four starfish, three turtles, and a 3-of-a-kind win on all the remaining lines multiplied by 15 for a cooooool 800x bet ...

Sure this slot can suck your bankroll dry when its in a bad mood, but I still dump money into corals every day to play it because of the potential for a truly outrageous win one day, when I hit a full screen of wilds in the freespins .. I dont care if its 2x, 5x, 7x or 15x multiplier in all honesty, because if (and WHEN!! :) I hit that badboy its going to be many thousands of times bet ...!!

post-63770-0-96314900-1404397619_thumb.jpg

Heres another great one betting only 13p per spin, I was in the freespins round 8 spins with 15x multiplier and hit this badboy, the five of a kind is only the 9s (lowest paying symbol) but of course, at 15x that aint such a bad win, along with the four starfish, three turtles, and a 3-of-a-kind win on all the remaining lines multiplied by 15 for a cooooool 800x bet ...

Sure this slot can suck your bankroll dry when its in a bad mood, but I still dump money into corals every day to play it because of the potential for a truly outrageous win one day, when I hit a full screen of wilds in the freespins .. I dont care if its 2x, 5x, 7x or 15x multiplier in all honesty, because if (and WHEN!! :) I hit that badboy its going to be many thousands of times bet ...!!

Couldn't agree more with you! If it hits it hits, no matter if you are playing 1 or 1001 lines!

Love this game and for me it is the Playtech's Dead or Alive! :D

• 2 weeks later...

That's amazing! The 5 S's and you did it all on a $0.09 bet! How did the free spins go Valdes?  

It probably doesn't matter that much that you already won the $225. I would already be happy with hitting 5 scatters and that lucky win! Either good or the usual cr*ppy free spin wins we all get (the not so great win total we get other than bunch of sticky wilds on each free spin)

i tried... But smile all over my face :D

shame that i was not first to answer, love to help newbies.

Oh man, that's wonderful news. I would be so glad if someone help us with newbies and their questions. Feel free to jump in each and every topic you think you could contribute. I will really appreciate that! :good:

But I still don't know how to recognise it! It's all so same to me :( So, should I see that paytable for every particular game and there I can see how each of these symbols should look in the game?

Of course, you need to check the relevant game's paytable! :o How else you would be supposed to know the game rules and pays?