Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Babyjcc2828
    Newest Member
    Babyjcc2828

• No registered users viewing this page.

5 Scatters Topic

Icymod

Icymod you are a legend! I couldn't find the worst screenshots topic and then you posted it in which made me see it again and now this one I've been looking for couldn't find, now you posted in it found it again! Thank you.

I just hope I can find my screenshot now..

Anytime Cocopop and does this mean your holding a 5 scatters screenshot? I would love to see what you have!

• 2 months later...

nice :)

and this is cute when people make photo of screen instead of screenshot :D

It's easier to upload on our iPads as I only use the forum on my iPad.

So I can take a screenshot on the Laptop - then email it to my iPad - but really what's the point.

So when wins come on the Laptop - this is by far the easiest option.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it usually written on the image that it's scatter? How can it be recognised? Guess I have to read instructions? :D Don't laugh at my questions 

Usually. Sometimes it doesn't. Easiest way is to play the game and see what symbols pay up without paylines. Laughing at your questions right now and liking each of your posts!

Not helpful at all :D

The other way would be based on what you bet. For example betting $0.50. 2 scatter symbols would pay either 1x or 2x of your bet. 3 scatters are self explanatory for they give out a feature so there won't be a way to miss it or perhaps they don't give a feature at all! Who am I kidding......the only way is to look at that paytable! 

These big gambling shoes are too large to fit my feet, where's the guru when we need a detailed explanation!

(Cr*p, my posts are now 778, dang!)

P.S. Someone's laughing at my answers

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was actually playing with just £3 of comp points I cashed in and hit that a few spins in, the total is after the free spins too of course, but yeah it was defo a nice hit for 9p... I'm still playing a couple hundred spins on the game every day, determined to hit something over 2000x bet which I know is easily possible.. As your also a Great Blue fan I'll post a couple of my 'near misses' in your worst screenshots thread now, that have made me real sick !!

Yeah I was actually playing with just £3 of comp points I cashed in and hit that a few spins in, the total is after the free spins too of course, but yeah it was defo a nice hit for 9p... I'm still playing a couple hundred spins on the game every day, determined to hit something over 2000x bet which I know is easily possible.. As your also a Great Blue fan I'll post a couple of my 'near misses' in your worst screenshots thread now, that have made me real sick !!

Okay...thanks catapult. I really look forward to seeing them. And thanks for sharing them with us