Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

We'd like to hear from you!

Okay, I've come back once more for some suggestions below while I wait for these (As they take time and hopefully, they are good to go):

#1 - Mail box

#2 - To have the word "Sseeexxyy" uncensored if possible

#3 - That emoticon for wiping it's forehead lol

#4 - Have both Administrators switch there roles......good turns bad, bad turns good (explanation coming soon)

#5 - The following have done very well with AG (All Administrators, Staff, members, developers, editors, producers, robots, aliens, Leprechauns and the rest!)

Okay, I've come back once more for some suggestions below while I wait for these (As they take time and hopefully, they are good to go):

#1 - Mail box

#4 - Have both Administrators switch there roles......good turns bad, bad turns good (explanation coming soon)

#5 - The following have done very well with AG (All Administrators, Staff, members, developers, editors, producers, robots, aliens, Leprechauns and the rest!)

Haha! Icy you have officially gone insane!

We do have a mailbox though???

image.jpg

I've sent u a PM so you should get it and locate your mail next time u log in

#1 - Mail box

#1 - You refer to the Notification icon actually. Was promised from the devs to see it back soon. 

#2 - I will remove it from the list with bad words as a special gesture for you, Icy.

#3 - I think this one will do the job (wait until the end of action ;)) - :rofl:

#4 - We are doing it all the time actually :p

#5 - Thank you! :)

#1 - You refer to the Notification icon actually. Was promised from the devs to see it back soon. 

#2 - I will remove it from the list with bad words as a special gesture for you, Icy.

#3 - I think this one will do the job (wait until the end of action ;)) - :rofl:

#4 - We are doing it all the time actually :p

#5 - Thank you! :)

Super! Now just #4 I having troubling seeing. I see this both in you Valdes but never from Luciana. I've seen her good side only....any suggestions on how to reciprocate that side of her?  ;)

Super! Now just #4 I having troubling seeing. I see this both in you Valdes but never from Luciana. I've seen her good side only....any suggestions on how to reciprocate that side of her?  ;)

I'm afraid I cannot help you this one, Icy. :( Luciana is an angel...almost like me! :angel:  :db:

I'm afraid I cannot help you this one, Icy. :( Luciana is an angel...almost like me! :angel:  :db:

She's been acting like a guardian angel since I been on AG. So if she's an angel (no offense Valdes) what does that make you?  :p

An angel doing Karate in Spring and her whereabouts during Summer are unknown. Top Secret it must be about being very sexy!

She's been acting like a guardian angel since I been on AG. So if she's an angel (no offense Valdes) what does that make you?  :p

An angel doing Karate in Spring and her whereabouts during Summer are unknown. Top Secret it must be about being very sexy!

Oh, of course I'm offended, Icy! Seems like you just don't know where to stop...

And if your really that interested in our gorgeous Luciana, man, do something! Here's a good start... :p

flights toronto belgrade   Google Search.jpeg

I find that, people, especially a community as nice as this one tends to have a forum section dedicated for creativity.

These are the types of threads that I'd most participate in , and the general idea is like an 'art corner' for those who like to draw and chat. Oh, maybe even a Music/drawing/chatting forum section?

I think that'd be very nice! 

I find that, people, especially a community as nice as this one tends to have a forum section dedicated for creativity.

These are the types of threads that I'd most participate in , and the general idea is like an 'art corner' for those who like to draw and chat. Oh, maybe even a Music/drawing/chatting forum section?

Hey Zeljko :) Thanks for your suggestion :) Everything related to non-gambling topics, is available in Trivia and Quiz section :) That's my favourite one, honestly :D

We have this thread dedicated to music if it helps ....

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/1428-im-currently-listening-to/

Oh another suggestion if I haven't already...........increase the limit on likes for posts?

Thats a good one actually Icy because a lot of members like to use the Like button so it would be nice to see the restriction lifted or definitely increased.

Hopefully valdes or luciana will agree and pass on your suggestion

Ok, suggestion accepted. 

It's my first suggestion which makes this a lousy suggestion so you should've rejected it  :p

If you insist Sir Valdes. I had to suggest this only that I ran out of likes for Awena's, Valdes' and Coco's comments during a reply. How much are the limits now Valdes?

ok, some job for your programmers, hope they not Valdes and will not kick my head :p

I usually read new posts in the right top corner, clicking yapro - new posts. I am not interested with every topic, so i would like to see button there, like at many other forums - mark all forums as read.

Thanks.

ok, some job for your programmers, hope they not Valdes and will not kick my head :p

I usually read new posts in the right top corner, clicking yapro - new posts. I am not interested with every topic, so i would like to see button there, like at many other forums - mark all forums as read.

Thanks.

Well, you can do that actually...

Open a main forum section and then click on this button...

Best and Worst   AskGamblers Forums.jpeg

Cool!! Thx Mister  ;) Now it's only that mail notification thing I'll be waiting for....hoping soon, before I get a foot on my as* from Valdes for giving him too much trouble in my suggestions

You are most welcome, Icy. 

Feel free to give/discuss/offer any suggestions you could think of of. Making YOU a happy AskGamblers member was my top-priority mission in the last couple of months. Hope I managed to do that... ;)

Thanks for your help Mister V!  :good:

Now before I leave you in a calm period of "no suggestions", I have this last suggestion. Well the notifications can wait but are you able to change the way we rate our reviews? There are these 10 stars that fill up fully. Are you able to adjust how we can rate our content by giving us the chance to accurately put in a quarter or half of a star? (ie. 7.5 stars or 8.2 stars)