Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andreas21121980
    Newest Member
    andreas21121980

• No registered users viewing this page.

New Askgamblers Support Feature

Hello there :)

You surely noticed a little label "Leave a message" in the bottom right corner of the site! Now you can send a message or question to our support and get an answer very soon, or if you're lucky, you can get it directly via Live Chat!

This feature is brand new here and will be very popular and useful soon, so feel free to try it out :)

• 1 month later...

Ку-ку! Девченки, выручайте.. нужен вкусный рецепт пицы с салями. Планирую своих побаловать, а ничего толкового найти не могу.

Hi biactiblellak and welcome to our forum! :)

Would you mind speaking in English please! I have studied Russian a long time and unfortunately almost forgot everything!! ;)

• 11 months later...

This is a great little feature actually. I have spoke to someone live through it and also got to use it the other day when you were updating your forums and I had a response very quickly! Thing is I never have any problems on here to want to use it lol...which is even better!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not so many yet, but we hope more and more people to start using this cool feature with time. A quick chat would save you lots of time or even troubles, in case you decide to submit a complaint for example. Laura would gladly give you some explanations how to use our complaint service and when and what to expect from it. ;)

Could you remind us of the opening hours of this great creature please?

I need to use it as I received 42 emails last night exactly the same from ask Gamblers hahahaha! A notification from that someone had wrote comments on the Bet365 review page! My ipad was going mental lol

Could you remind us of the opening hours of this great creature please?

It's from 15.00 to 23.00 GMT.

I need to use it as I received 42 emails last night exactly the same from ask Gamblers hahahaha! A notification from that someone had wrote comments on the Bet365 review page! My ipad was going mental lol

I'll take a look as your request over live chat would most probably be forwarded to me later. ;)