Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

On the subject of animals, me and my dog are not friends at the moment  :D  He's been very naughty and I refuse to speak to him until he says sorry  :spiteful:

Oh my God, poor baby!

What did he done Coco!

Does he even trying to say sorry... :(  He might be jealous ?

• 5 months later...

So yesterday was one of the worst things I have had to go through since we had to having our loving family dog of 6 years put down. I know I've shared photos of him on here, it's too fresh for me to look back at them right now but I'm absolutely heartbroken.

Waking up this morning and him not being downstairs to greet us is just the saddest thing. He truly was an amazing dog and I'm missing him terribly.

So yesterday was one of the worst things I have had to go through since we had to having our loving family dog of 6 years put down. I know I've shared photos of him on here, it's too fresh for me to look back at them right now but I'm absolutely heartbroken.

Waking up this morning and him not being downstairs to greet us is just the saddest thing. He truly was an amazing dog and I'm missing him terribly.

I am so sad to hear this.

I had two losses lately, my lovely dog, Cule, passed away at age 6. I don't know what happen to him, he was too young to leave this world. I still can not believe he is gone.

I do still suffer for my Mici cat, missing 1 year now. 

And we lost our lovely Maci cat. I am so, so hurt. On the top of my ***** I lost all of my animals, so sad.

But I told myself, I'll meet them all on the better place and I know they are all in heaven.

Dear Coco, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope, another puppy will join your happy family and I am saying this as I believe that home can't be warm without pet.

:air_kiss:

At the moment, I am looking for my newest place and saving two cats, taking care of them with zero budget .

So I am freaking out as I can't get immediate help as everything costs even when you saving lives.

I am done with that pain and there is a possibility to rent a land, only 50 euro per year, and I will make them shelter, but different one, beautiful and natural one.

So I can start taking them out of the street.

I am looking forward to spend too many hours with those pure souls. 

I feel so calm around animals. Right now, I have male cat, hit by car, and I hope we gonna make it because I can take him to vet.tomorrow.

Life is though, and I want to help innocent creatures.