Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know evenrybody has a pet here, and everybody loves them. In fact I had for 20 years (at my provincial home) a nice cat that was coming on my bed at night asking to go out when he needed. it was a very smart cat and grew very old.

But nowadays, i am almost hating these dogs that lives in apartments in big cities where they are taken out once a day outside, by their owner....

Above my apartment, the owner had 5 dogs about 10 years ago. It was a nightmare every day and nignt... He was not even taking them out once a day, so in my apartment it was smelling... PUAH! Nowadays he still has 2 dogs that I am hearing every night above my bed!

I like cats, they stay at courtyard, but these apartment dogs....

Awenaaaaa, I looove your pets :) How many of them do you have? Seems like 10 different at least :D

Valentin, you are so right, pets aren't for everybody. People just don't consider a real responsibility and care they require. Many people consider them as entertainment and decoration. 

I adore dogs and I'm always melting when I see one and my heart is breaking when I see them wandering lonely and without an owner. :(

I would be happy to have a lot of money and open my own asylum to adopt all the dogs from the streets.

Awwwwwww you are SO lucky and rich, having 8 pets, wow!! :)

Thank you, it is I looked at them, 4 of them downstairs in the living room and it looks like we are having kindergarten. Of course their favor spot is the kitchen. And Bubi, white poodle is watching after his kittens.

Your pets are just adorable. I don't have a picture right now, but I have a black cat (tomcat), sometimes he's just the sweetest, but sometimes he's like a nightmare, he always tries to ruin my sleep and steal my food. :D

Thank you and I hope to see that boy here and soon. And kiss him, of course  ;) .

I had black tomcat too, but it was so feminine :D Loved him soooooo much!! The best cat ever. I am not a big cat fan, but Veverica (even female name) was unique  :wub:

I have unique kitten Suncica,, she can be yours jelena, just say,you want her. So smart baby she is. Smizla.