Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jakub94
    Newest Member
    Jakub94

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Finally a decent win on Sweet Alchemy... :) 

sweet_al_01.jpg

Still, my personal impressions after some serious tests reveals this game is either ultra high variance and we're still to see some insane winner screenshots (in this decade preferably :p) OR it's winning potential is simply not there. My vote goes with the second assumption... :( 

I just don't have the guts right now trying Bonanza or DHG with bets over 0.60 and 1.00 max... Last session ended up with 1800 spins x 1,00 with only 4 features triggered where the biggest win was totaling the outstanding number of x56 bet?! Insane volatility, must admit that to BTG slots.  :wacko:

True - i don't like their volatility tbh, i think it's slightly off. Novo's have same, ish, but their bonus's are rarely sub 100x. 

People don't need 20,000x win potential - most people will be happy with 3k x and/or successive/regular 250x's. The game suffers when it's so high - those wins must come from somewhere - 90% of the rest of peoples deposits. 

Thing i do like about Bonanza and DHV is that fairly often they play better on bigger bets. Yes, they might be awful returns in the bonus but it gives it at least. Bonanza's base game is it's best selling point. I did 100 fiver spins and came back and it was only 6 quid down. Again, 30 quid up etc. it tends to tick over quite nicely if in forgiving mood.

Donuts - their newbie is even more volatile. It's literally all or nothing. Base game is pretty appalling IMO and one of the most boring games I've played. It was so boring i went to Koi Princess  :o

I actually won just a little over x100 the other day, as I got x57 multiplier... But you right, base game pays nothing.

Totally agree - balance seems to be the key word all the time when speaking about slots volatility and yet, just a few gaming providers have ever managed to reach the unreachable point of perfection. Dead Or Alive being my absolute all-time favorite for the obvious reasons. :D  

DOA is no longer an option for players from my country unfortunately, so I was kinda forced to find suitable replacements over the last 12 months or so and being not quite lucky with Bonanza and DHG had to switch almost completely to Play'N Go... Which reminds me I forgot to attach some of my recent wins with the beloved MF81 and Co. :D

mf81_08.jpg

mf81_06.jpg

moon_princess02.jpg

That’s the thing - I’ll accept guff bonus’s on DOA etc due to the fact that when it pays, it pays. Most people would probably feel like that.

Same as playing Queen of Riches - the chances are you’re winning nothing but it’s had 20000x multipliers on it. So you should play it for 20 quid the odd time knowing that you’re busting.

Raises question of why play such high volatility games when you’d maybe be better off playing a Jackpot game.

I’d still take a Netent session over Yggdrasil though ;-)

Only at Casumo...seems to be bonusing often atm there, hence why minimum quid bets on it. Other sites it’s been dead (hello Videoslots). Just got fed up and stuck 100 in for fiver spins.

Day before yesterday I musta have got 7 bonus in around 200 spins but biggest x was 21 - rage.

Next time will be bust out in 3 minutes. I just had a feeling.

Same feeling that made me do 3.60 bets on DOA last week. Lasted seconds :-p

Yep...I won't be surprised too. A $100 deposit at $5 bet per spin = 20 spins.

That soup game needs at least 200 spins...so I would need to deposit $1000...OH MY GOD!!!  :p

Ah well...I'll just keep that as a dream...  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Huh, thought these nasty 7s would never land in a game... :D

Congrats and keep them coming! :good:

PS. I can see you are still an avid Amatic fan, so wondering what are the games you would recommend as worth trying recently. ;)

Lately I play only Wild 7, Hot Star and Hot Scatter. Wild 7 2 euro bets from the start 40 spins no more, Hot Star I play 30 spins on 1 euro bets, close it open it again play another 30 spins on 2 euro bets, usually get 2 stars, Hot Scatter 1 euro bets from the start get a bonus round raise to 2 euro bet and pray that the next one will come soon and pay like crazy (which it usually does). Starting balance 100-200 euros.