Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

WOW, WOW, WOW!  :shok:

I knew I had to leave this topic for the end of my big forum reading after a two-week vacation. Congratulations everyone, amazing winner screenshots! It's really an incredibly awesome feeling to see so many AskGamblers members winnings so much lately! Bravo!  :D  :good:

Saved by the bell :D

attachicon.gif300 x bet.png

One of my favourite games!!! Always has been!! Well done fantastic win!

P.S If I could find the worst screenshots thread (Even though I didnt take a shot) I would be posting in there today! Had free spins on DOA earlier not even ONE single wild came in, not even one!! Won 72p :lol: :lol:

One of my favourite games!!! Always has been!! Well done fantastic win!

P.S If I could find the worst screenshots thread (Even though I didnt take a shot) I would be posting in there today! Had free spins on DOA earlier not even ONE single wild came in, not even one!! Won 72p :lol: :lol:

Here you are. :)

Your worst screenshots!

It was a nice streak but I wagered the bonus with 40 euros on my balance and lost it all. Thunderstruck II was a killer. :D

Which comes to remind me that in fact I didn't play Thunderstruck II from ages?! :o I guess now it's the right time for me to turn back to some of my all time favorites slots, especially after NetEnt ones are all 'killers' for me lately... :(

Which comes to remind me that in fact I didn't play Thunderstruck II from ages?! :o I guess now it's the right time for me to turn back to some of my all time favorites slots, especially after NetEnt ones are all 'killers' for me lately... :(

NetEnt is paying peanuts lately, I never had a big win on a big bet lately, still sticking with Playtech and NextGen. Nextgen has been really kind to me lately and I almost worked out a pattern which games to play and for how long. Will put it to a real test on higher 1.25 bets in a few days. :D

NetEnt is paying peanuts lately, I never had a big win on a big bet lately, still sticking with Playtech and NextGen. Nextgen has been really kind to me lately and I almost worked out a pattern which games to play and for how long. Will put it to a real test on higher 1.25 bets in a few days. :D

I guess you are now waiting to be paid for your monthly reviews... $600 bucks sounds as a serious amount and totally appropriate for any kind of 'real game tests'. :D

Wish you luck! :good:

I guess you are now waiting to be paid for your monthly reviews... $600 bucks sounds as a serious amount and totally appropriate for any kind of 'real game tests'. :D

Wish you luck! :good:

Getting a few over 300 x bet wins on NextGen slots is totally worth the test. :D And let's not forget my favorite Marvel jackpots :D Still expecting to see a jackpot win on Fantastic Four. It's gonna happen only a matter of time :D I hope :D

Getting a few over 300 x bet wins on NextGen slots is totally worth the test. :D And let's not forget my favorite Marvel jackpots :D Still expecting to see a jackpot win on Fantastic Four. It's gonna happen only a matter of time :D I hope :D

Of course... It is indeed a matter of time only.. and perhaps a couple of hundred thousands of spin maybe. ;

At least these are my own observations with Marvel Progressive Jackpots back in the happy times when Playtech was accepting Bulgarian players... :(

Of course... It is indeed a matter of time only.. and perhaps a couple of hundred thousands of spin maybe. ;

At least these are my own observations with Marvel Progressive Jackpots back in the happy times when Playtech was accepting Bulgarian players... :(

I've been playing them a lot lately and had some nice results. Still i noticed a tremendous change in the game play when I'm playing on 1 euro bets and when I'm playing on 3 euro bets. Maybe it's time to go to 5-6 euro bets and see what happens :D Hopefully not going bust in 5 minutes :D

I've been playing them a lot lately and had some nice results. Still i noticed a tremendous change in the game play when I'm playing on 1 euro bets and when I'm playing on 3 euro bets. Maybe it's time to go to 5-6 euro bets and see what happens :D Hopefully not going bust in 5 minutes :D

Playing Marvel Jackpot slots with bets of 5-6 euros a spin is a sure recipe for a disaster if you ask me... especially if you intend to start your session with a balance of under 1K... 

Playing Marvel Jackpot slots with bets of 5-6 euros a spin is a sure recipe for a disaster if you ask me... especially if you intend to start your session with a balance of under 1K... 

Yeah but you know that feeling on Fantastic Four you almost know a bonus round is there in the next few spins, when wilds start connecting the main symbols and scatters come every second spin, hitting a 6 euro bet bonus round and hitting Johnny or The Thing with 7-8 wilds on the reels, now that's the kind of win I wanna see :D