Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Jelena darling, fruits are neutral, so they aren't feminine orientated. Everyone loves them...I love fruits, especially when its Fruit Warp, hahahaha...and monkeys go wild over bananas!  :D

well Dr.Looove i think that fruity games are a bit feminine,like Fruit Warp :p  and  DOA, sooo  manly game  ;)

well Dr.Looove i think that fruity games are a bit feminine,like Fruit Warp :p  and  DOA, sooo  manly game  ;)

Dang! Fruity games are a bit feminine you think? Fruit Warp is a bit girlish too hah?

Dang! I'd better change my walking style to more of a cat walk style...more feminine! Hahahahaha.  :D

Dang! Fruity games are a bit feminine you think? Fruit Warp is a bit girlish too hah?

Dang! I'd better change my walking style to more of a cat walk style...more feminine! Hahahahaha.  :D

Yep, I also consider changing the way I'm moving my hands...you know...that specific gentle way of swinging around which 'some dudes' are using from time to time! :D:p

didnt understand this ,what do you mean ??? :o

You and Jelena were rude with us. Despite the awesome way in which all men here treat you and the local forum heroine, you forget that fact from time to time and your jokes go beyond the reasonable borders.... The good new is that we are generous people who are capable to forgive, Afi being the best one in this aspect. But you'd better stop putting out endless patience and good manners on a test. 

You and Jelena were rude with us. Despite the awesome way in which all men here treat you and the local forum heroine, you forget that fact from time to time and your jokes go beyond the reasonable borders.... The good new is that we are generous people who are capable to forgive, Afi being the best one in this aspect. But you'd better stop putting out endless patience and good manners on a test. 

Geeees...thanks mate.  :wub:

I'm a reeeeeal softie with ladies!  :wub:  :wub:  ^_^

Geeees...thanks mate.  :wub:

I'm a reeeeeal softie with ladies!  :wub:  :wub:  ^_^

ahh..Afi you are a sweet heart :give_rose: ,but you know i didnt want to insult both of you ,well Guru is a sweet heart :give_rose:  too ,but he is always angry at me,no mater what i said ,but i know he will forgive me  :sorry:

ahh..Afi you are a sweet heart :give_rose: ,but you know i didnt want to insult both of you ,well Guru is a sweet heart :give_rose:  too ,but he is always angry at me,no mater what i said ,but i know he will forgive me  :sorry:

Of course I will forgive you, actually I have already done it. But...I still believe we deserve some better treatment. ;)

Every time I see those 3 vertical rows of stars...I get giving birth pains...OOOUCH...OOOUCH...OOOUCH...cos I've never got them!!!  :D

Well done mate...big win but small cash...is still a good win. :good:  :D  

Thanks mate. You are totally right, big win but small cash, but you never asked why. And the truth is that my gambling account is financially broke! During the last two weeks I lost a small fortune chasing the 5 wild reels in The Wish Master and I guess I'm done with playing till next January...at least. :(

That's gambling after all, sometimes you win more often you lose. The good news is that 75% of the lost fortune was actually coming from my winnings this year. ;)

Thanks mate. You are totally right, big win but small cash, but you never asked why. And the truth is that my gambling account is financially broke! During the last two weeks I lost a small fortune chasing the 5 wild reels in The Wish Master and I guess I'm done with playing till next January...at least. :(

That's gambling after all, sometimes you win more often you lose. The good news is that 75% of the lost fortune was actually coming from my winnings this year. ;)

Oh geeees! That's really bad news to hear mate!  :(

Thank god I'm still doing ok...thanks to Mr Cashback and Fruit Warp for keeping my funds going.  ^_^

DOA, Gonzo and Jack tried to eat more of me every time...but I quickly ran away before they get to bite a big chunk of my hand.  :p

Yeah...that's gambling life after all. Sometimes we win, most times we lose!  :rolleyes:

Hello everyone, another weekend is here...stop all your fretting, it's time for Saturday Night Fever!  ^_^

No, I'm not dancing like John Travolta...but I've got something else to show ya!  :D

Got these from playing yesterday and today...but today is not over yet, hopefully!  :D

post-61309-0-63084100-1417261604_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-97993600-1417261641_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-43006500-1417261716_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-30231100-1417261678_thumb.jpg

Yep...it's a fruitful Saturday for me so far...woohoooo!  :yahoo:

Heey Afi, so glad to see you on the winning track! Congrats, mate! :good:

You shouldn't mention the 'fruit' word though, you know what's coming, right? :D

OOOOPS!!! Oh yeah...I forgot! Hold on a second mate...I go and walk and wiggle my hips a little first...

Okay...I'm back!  :D

Hmmm....thanks for the compliment mate. Nobody to compliment my cat walk just now though...muahahahaha.  :D

Afiiiiii, so nice, you're unstoppable :D Just keep going, Saturday is still young :D

Is my screen shot okay for this topic? I'll never learn :D

Screen_Shot_2014_11_29_at_8_22_39_PM.png

It's still short of 100x bet Jelena darling. At 0.20 bet, the win must be 20.00 or more.  ^_^

Keep trying darliiing! And good luck! Yeah...SAturday is still young...but it's Sunday now at my place...and past my bedtime!  :D

Goodnight darling, goodnight everyone...see ya when I wake up!  :D