Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Babyjcc2828
    Newest Member
    Babyjcc2828

• No registered users viewing this page.

My friend distracted me to look at a couple making out on top of a red car when I ran into a big metal pole (the big street lamps) outside of the parking lot. I lost focus & I was walking forward without knowing a pole was in front of me. I felt that for two weeks. This was just last month. You guys must be wondering why my posts have been so late in responding well...there's my reason. I was kind of embarrassed about telling this

My friend distracted me to look at a couple making out on top of a red car when I ran into a big metal pole (the big street lamps) outside of the parking lot. I lost focus & I was walking forward without knowing a pole was in front of me. I felt that for two weeks. This was just last month. You guys must be wondering why my posts have been so late in responding well...there's my reason. I was kind of embarrassed about telling this

Thank god you were walking Icy! Had you been driving...ooooh boy!  :shok:

Errrr...couple making out on top of a red car???...in the car park???...by the roadside???...in the daylight???  :shok:

And you walked right into a lamp post whilst watching the couple making out???  :shok:

Oh geeee! That's nothing at all Icy! Nothing to be embarrassed about!  :p

I've walked into lamp posts just by looking at gorgeous chicks!!! Imagine that!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Yes it's much better now - thank you!

How did your poodle bite you?

Just unexpectedly, while I was cuddling her! But, my poodle probably has some hormone-mental disorder, because she bites around, without a reason and that certainly isn't a normal behaviour for dogs, especially cheerful poodles, anyhow! I'll try with sterilisation.. she became nuts after having a babies, 3 and half years ago :(

Just unexpectedly, while I was cuddling her! But, my poodle probably has some hormone-mental disorder, because she bites around, without a reason and that certainly isn't a normal behaviour for dogs, especially cheerful poodles, anyhow! I'll try with sterilisation.. she became nuts after having a babies, 3 and half years ago :(

Here, let Icymod and the gang make it all better for you  B) Luciana B)