Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

The last time, I did something for the first time was... in the beginning of this week, when I decided to use a night train with sleepers for my travelling to Gdansk! I was a little scared to be honest, but in the next sleeper there was a crazy company of 2 boys and 3 girls, singing almost from their very first step on the train! They invited me to join the party, soon some other young people also came and it was the best party in the last years, I have been to! So naturally, so cheerful, I was even singing! OMG! :D

• 3 weeks later...

The last time I did something for the first time was on Friday.

I had some troubles with my car board computer constantly displaying errors messages when the engine is started. Despite of those messages the car was ok but I was, you know, irritated a little! And...Friday afternoon, lots of free time, laptop with a special cable, google, guide how to clear errors from the car computer...

Now, I have an appointment in a vw service for Monday. My car board computer dont display errors anymore, but the trouble is that it doesnt display anything! :fool::D

Hahaha, sorry your display isn't working anymore, but it's cool you've decided to be a "do it yourself" :) Hope it will work again normally soon!

I finally found a material for this topic :D I caught a thief for the first time!!!! :D

My iPhone was stolen on my vacation, but I went to my apartment, went to my laptop and used Find my iPhone application. Luckily the thief turned the phone on just for awhile, but enough to be located! Application precisely located him, I did some screen shots, brought it to the Greek police and they caught him the same day, with about 20 phones more (beside mine), cameras, jewels and money!

I felt like a hero :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha, sorry your display isn't working anymore, but it's cool you've decided to be a "do it yourself" :) Hope it will work again normally soon!

I finally found a material for this topic :D I caught a thief for the first time!!!! :D

My iPhone was stolen on my vacation, but I went to my apartment, went to my laptop and used Find my iPhone application. Luckily the thief turned the phone on just for awhile, but enough to be located! Application precisely located him, I did some screen shots, brought it to the Greek police and they caught him the same day, with about 20 phones more (beside mine), cameras, jewels and money!

I felt like a hero :D

Can't believe i barely just read this that is damn awesome. maybe you could be the official AG detective? :D

• 1 year later...

The last time I'd admire Luciana was a few days ago  :D

You beautiful women are one of the reasons why I can't escape AskGamblers, it's just too good!  :good:

Yeah, totally agree with you, mate. :good: 

It is really a rare case to meet so many beautiful and smart women in a single online forum, let alone a gambling one! ;)

The last time I'd admire Luciana was a few days ago  :D

You beautiful women are one of the reasons why I can't escape AskGamblers, it's just too good!  :good:

Wow thanks dear Icy! Seems that I better come by here less often, I collect more compliments than when I'm always around haha!

Well I have to post this because it's too funny not too!

I was reading a book in bed last night, when I was ready to go to sleep I got up and knocked the light off, when I turned round to get back to my bed I lost my footing, but used the bed to comfort my fall. But where I'd lost my footing I hit the bed with a bit of force and my head went down on to the bed OR SO I THOUGHT.....what I didn't realise was I'd actually landed at the very end of the bed and my head didn't land on a soft bed but smacked on the big round metal pole I have at the end of the bed. I smacked my nose right in between my eyes and this morning I'm sporting a swollen nose and two very small black eyes!!!

And it's really sore!