Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lucasblu
    Newest Member
    Lucasblu

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is your hobby?

Guest megane

Great thread megane! I'm so happy when someone opens a new thread (especially in General Discussion section :D )

I always liked hobbies! Used to train Judo and Karate, have been going to drama school, learned Italian language (unfortunately only basic level), trained air rifle shooting, classic dances (like waltz, tango, cha cha cha etc) and salsa&reggaeton dance (this was my favorite hobby :) )

I collected stamps, bagdes, napkins, little sugars from the cafes, kinder eggs toys, bubble gum stickers, fridge magnets..... :D:D

Now when it's spring I have to activate myself for some gym or aerobics, but every time I decide to start, I delay it for some inexplicable reason(s) :D

These days my favorite activity is drinking an cappuccino coffee in garden cafe :D

Hahaha, I'm trying! There's so many thing I always want to try! I forgot to add that latest few years I'm collecting mini glass snow balls from the cities I visit :)

Camping is so exciting!!!! It's the real adventure! Good company, tents, fire, food, music and sky full of stars..that's life!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest megane

im quite happy to see this number of posts in my thread :)

my hobby is swimming. its my greatest love of all sports!

i used to be a dog nanny or dog sitter for a pocket money when i was younger! it was fun

i used to be a dog nanny or dog sitter for a pocket money when i was younger! it was fun

Aaaaa it was always my dreamjob! Or being an Animal Cop :D Because I'm so in love with all the animals...but dogs rulezZ!! <3

Black Diamond :D You made me laugh :D

im quite happy to see this number of posts in my thread :)

my hobby is swimming. its my greatest love of all sports!

i want to experience being a dog nanny or dog sitter.. I love animals.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Playing Guitar and singing is my all time hobby, In early years of muy collage life i was in collage Rock Band . I was one of the two lead singers of our band. I have learned music for two years, Now days i dun get enough time for that but still i m trying to keep it alive as it always was.

• 1 month later...

Reading books mostly! Now I am reading the outstanding "A song for fire and ice" for the third time in the last two years! :)

Fishing is my other way to relax! Although I'm fishing from almost 30 years, it's still quite stunning, how the ***** it's possible, to stay hours and hours on half a square meter, looking constantly upon a small yellow/green/red/black/etc piece of plastics and to feel so relaxed afterwards! :)