Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jaszczurek
    Newest Member
    Jaszczurek

• No registered users viewing this page.

I'm currently listening to...

I'm currently listening to the Specials. They are playing in Leeds at Millennium Square in the summer and I would love to go. Tickets are £50 which seems a bit steep but the outdoor summer gigs there are always really, really good. Plus, the supporting band is Toots & the Maytals which should also be good fun. 

• 2 weeks later...

I still do not forget when I watched this video for the first time, hehe   :wub:  :D

Oooooh boy...I love listening to Madonna...and especially this La isla Bonita song...

but this Alizee...oooooh boy...the  most beeeee-autiful singer I've seen yet...and doing the song beeeee-autifully too! 

Yep...I'm with you Raptor mate...this is like love at first sight!!!  :wub:  :D

This beautiful Alizee has been singing in my head non-stop for a few days now...

oh geeees...I'm loving her French songs but not quite understanding the meanings...

Don't know which one I love best...Moi Lolita, Gourmandises, A Contre-courant, J'en Ai Marre or J'ai Pas Vingt Ans...

Got all the Engish lyrics now...and know what's she's singing about, hehehe.  ^_^

This beautiful Alizee has been singing in my head non-stop for a few days now...

oh geeees...I'm loving her French songs but not quite understanding the meanings...

Don't know which one I love best...Moi Lolita, Gourmandises, A Contre-courant, J'en Ai Marre or J'ai Pas Vingt Ans...

Got all the Engish lyrics now...and know what's she's singing about, hehehe.  ^_^

Mamacita! hehe  :wub:

Music is the SOUL of life...

Music enlightens the darkness of life...

Music even makes the paralysed move their fingers!!!  ^_^

Music is forever a part of my life...can't do without it...maybe in the same way as slots do...  :lol: