Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Egasas39
    Newest Member
    Egasas39

• No registered users viewing this page.

I just want to share this great quote of this businessman cause i'll always apply this to my personal life when i gamble.  ^_^ 

"Never test the depth of river with both feet" - (Warren Buffet on taking risk tips)

This is a really good one, MacdoniS, absolutely agree :)

The thing is, my dear Awena, that you will never meet the one who will truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you and make you happy at the SAME time and unfortunately we are forced to choose between those who could do one or more for us of what's inside that list ... :(

It's been a week since i post my quote here...

This linguist was so awesome! That's why i don't expect winning jackpots. Haha!

This is one sense and it's right, but sometimes it may happen the opposite, you are ready to spend a very boring time and it results being very fun time, haven't this ever happened to you? ;)

This is one sense and it's right, but sometimes it may happen the opposite, you are ready to spend a very boring time and it results being very fun time, haven't this ever happened to you? ;)

I already encountered it but i don't expect anything to happen that will become favorable to me. Raptordinos, actually i'm suffering right now from "mild depression" that's my colleagues said that i must change my point of view or perspective and become optimistic from things/surroundings/happenings.  :blush: 

• 2 weeks later...

The thing is, my dear Awena, that you will never meet the one who will truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you and make you happy at the SAME time and unfortunately we are forced to choose between those who could do one or more for us of what's inside that list ... :(

Why such negative attitude? I thought you are a perfect example that all these things can match in one person (your wife).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

033386fe128716451acabfbf1be73361.jpg

Well I agree to some of this quote only!

Yep wait all week for the weekend, all year for summer and then its rubbish but not all life for happiness???

This quote is kind of implying that people never find happiness if they have to wait all life for it?? I found happiness at a very young age of 18 when I had my first daughter and I knew my life would always be happy as long as I had her in it!

Hmmmm...I wonder who wrote it? Maybe they have never found happiness?