Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Botaniker123
    Newest Member
    Botaniker123

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Edited]: Question About Neteller

cristysp

Thank you. I always make sure as soon as I get any money in my E-wallet that I withdraw immediately. Probably as I want to go shopping and spend it

Just one piece of advice though Bee2121...NEVER leave any big amounts of cash in either your PayPal, Skrill, Neteller or whatever Card!

Hackers are everywhere...and they're constantly aiming for people who like to leave big amounts of cash lying in their card accounts...which makes them such sweet 'victims' for free money!

Don't ever think that PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, or any other e-wallet provider are fool-proof against hackers!!!

I am not losing my funds, everything stays the same. The just discontinuing the use of the card in my country.

Just one piece of advice though Bee2121...NEVER leave any big amounts of cash in either your PayPal, Skrill, Neteller or whatever Card!

Hackers are everywhere...and they're constantly aiming for people who like to leave big amounts of cash lying in their card accounts...which makes them such sweet 'victims' for free money!

Don't ever think that PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, or any other e-wallet provider are fool-proof against hackers!!! 

Couldn't agree more! And both me and Afi know first-hand how this feels since it's happened to both of us  :angry:

Its okay i understand,

Yes got money back, was just over $100, had to fill in some forms etc etc.

But all okay now.

That's was very quick! :good:

Well, I guess it is easier to get back small amounts of money, unlike for bigger sums. In my case, both the merchants had refused to refund my money used by the hackers to purchase goods, but Neteller finally 'convinced' them to pay up or faced charges. Then they paid. :D  

Can't remember how long it took to get my small amount but way longer than it should have and they didn't even tell me they'd given most of it back I just stumbled across it one day  :(

Yes, I remember your case quite well. I still cannot reason out why Neteller didn't inform you of the refund...that shouldn't have been that way at all!  <_<

So then I received this

I also received yesterday the same message from Neteller, I though it was Fitch Ratings for my country was going down or something like that but I can see it wasn't the reason, however, it is a terrible announcement.

As for bankwire, SWIFT tranfers costs about $24 in fees here in my country, totally expensive in my opinion.  :wacko:

We dont want to do Swift transfers. We wanna use the card, and skrill mastercard does not operate in my country.

I still cannot get over this. Everytime I make swift I have to pay 12.50 USD.

But if that's your only option, I guess there's not much else you can do  ;)

Any ideas on how to cash out on the ATM without the neteller cards now? Without neteller my options are basically 0.  :huh:

Two options spring in mind at prima vista... 

1/ Open a Skrill account, request their branded MasterCard, then use your Neteller account to fund the Skrill account and voila, you can cashout at the ATM again.

2/ Use your Neteller account to buy bitcoins and from there your options are literally endless...  

1/ Open a Skrill account, request their branded MasterCard, then use your Neteller account to fund the Skrill account and voila, you can cashout at the ATM again.

2/ Use your Neteller account to buy bitcoins and from there your options are literally endless...  

Very good suggestions there mate! Hopefully transactions between Neteller and Skrill would not be affected by the Neteller card facilities cancellation.

Oh mate! Thank you for this suggestion. Many of Neteller user from some of the other forums talk about this and their options I think this is the best idea instead of creating another account like PayPal transfer for bank accounts for some other restricted countries.  :p 

No Master card for Macedonia from Skrill either. The trick is not to get any funds in the banks here, because then I have to pay annual taxes of 10% to the state. Add all other fees and it comes down to pure robbery until you get cash in your hands :D

This will work as long as long as Skrill don't make the same changes???

Skrill is not the solution since now Skrill card is only available to residents of authorized Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) countries.

https://help.skrill.com/en/Article/services/skrill-card/is-the-skrill-card-available-worldwide

Skrill mastercard not available in my country.