Welcome to AskGamblers Forums
|You are currently viewing AskGamblers Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will enjoy the benefits of free member merchandise, exclusive contests and bonuses. Be the first to receive information on new exclusive bonuses and give aways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
If you are already a member all you have to do is login.
Most Liked Content
Posted by MaestroDA on 04 January 2013 - 07:47 PM
Got an sms today from Videoslots.com where they are giving me 230 euro in Casino Cashback. Does anyone know what casino cashback is? Can I withdraw this money without wagering it, I have only deposit 50 euro and now all of a sudden I get 230 euro for free. Seems to be very generous , how does this work?
Posted by Icymod on 26 February 2013 - 09:25 PM
I wanted to share this with everyone! It is a win I got for 5 scatters during my 50 Free games! Anyone can share their 5 scatter wins so long as it is a minimum win of $30 showing 5 scatters! It has to be in Real Money Mode! You can choose to erase anything that you find personaI or anything you do not want to share. I had problems uploading my screenshot so instead I decided to post a link showing my 5 scatters. Here it is:
5 Scatters on Untamed Bengal Tiger (Microgaming)
I know this may be hard or almost impossible but it can be done!
I am looking forward to hearing from everyone!
Posted by Luciana on 24 March 2013 - 05:52 AM
They also changed their look and prepared this great EXCLUSIVE: No Deposit, $30 Free, for New Players!!
All you have to do is to register your account, for:
- Rockbet Casino - HERE
- Casino Fiz - HERE
- Tradition Casino - HERE
- Vegas Days Casino - HERE
- Slots Jackpot Casino - HERE
- Wagering requirements: 75x
- All Games Allowed
- Maximum Cash-Out: 10x bonus
- To withdraw your winnings, minimum deposit of $25 is needed
- Excluded Countries: Canada, Costa Rica, Bulgaria, Georgia, Latvia, Ukraine and Russia.
Posted by Lucas on 05 March 2013 - 11:52 AM
Video Slots Casino continues to bring you More!
We have now added yet another great payment method for all of our players to choose from.
You can Now choose Ukash Payment Method, when you make your next deposit!
The deposit is fee Free, simple and instant.
Here are the available Payment Methods at VideoSlots.com:
Visa / MasterCard / Skrill Moneybookers / Neteller / POLI / Euteller / Instant Bank / Bank Wire / Ukash
We will also be adding even more payment methods such as Paysafe Card very soon!
So stay tuned to this thread for further updates at Video Slots Casino.
Posted by ValDes on 07 September 2012 - 03:50 AM
Maybe that's the trick; getting a girlfriend
But seriously, some great tips Val. Processing times are getting longer and longer at most RTGs so I need all the help I can get lol, it's tough going a week or more without being able to play at the same place. I think what helps me more than anything is the fact that I have never won after reversing a withdrawal, tough way to learn but ultimately it's never done me any good lol, and I always feel crappier after doing it than if I would've just waited and then deposited it again.
That's the reason I made this topic, my friend! I've been in your shoes, I know exactly what you're talking about, I know how you feel just before hitting the reverse button and after that, when everything is lost... We were joking in another thread here in the forum, that if I can turn back all my reversed withdrawals, I would probably buy my own casino! So, as many people we manage to help with that problem, as better I would feel! And so do you, I suppose!
Posted by Lucas on 10 January 2013 - 12:51 PM
I would like to introduce myself in the askgamblers forum, my name is Lucas and I’m the affiliate manager at Videoslots.com.
I will be here for anyone who has any questions that I can answer and help out with.
And I will also be informing you about any updates that Videoslots.com will be having including bonus offers, our monthly casino races, New Games, & More. Rest assured that I will keep you posted
So do not hesitate to contact me via private message here or at email@example.com if you have any questions about anything you may need, as I will gladly help you out as quick and efficiently as possible.
Thank you all for your support and interest in our Casino, and we wish you all a very happy and successfull New Year
Posted by ValDes on 24 August 2012 - 11:19 AM
This thread is dedicated to all of us, who have troubles in resisting the desire to reverse our withdrawals! I will share my own experience on that subject, but it would be just great if you post your own methods of coping with that problem!
And so, how to resist on reversing a cashout?
- The easiest way is the simplest one and it is to choose to play in casinos, which do not have any pending periods! No pending periods means, no chance of reversing a withdrawal at all, so perhaps it is the best possible solution. Well, unfortunately, most of the casinos actually do have pending periods, so most of the time it won’t be much of a help to you.
- Another good solution is to contact the casino support and kindly request for the so called “withdrawal flush”, which basically means that the amount, you have cashed out will not be available for reversing any longer! This is the best possible solution in my opinion, but it is still not so wide spread across the world of online gambling! The good news is that it is gathering speed already and soon, maybe in a couple of years, it will be a must for every single reputable online casino!
- The best possible way to resist on reversing a withdrawal is to endure mentally! I know, I know, it is the hardest way of all, but believe me, it’s also the sweetest one! Sometimes I resist, sometimes not, but the battle with my own mind is always an exciting exercise! At the end, everything, concerning gambling is a matter of self discipline and control! And if you resist on your own temptations, than you deserve to be called a really good gambler!
- Recently I have discovered another method to control my reversals and it is called “the AskGamblers.com forum”! Yeap, every time I felt uncertain in resisting my own temptations, I came here and post my concerns! You will be amazed by how much help you will get by the other members, most of whom has already been in your shoes!
5. Try to think about what you will use the money for, maybe a stickie note on your monitor! - added by klarissa
6. Play your favourite slots and games just for fun, here at the AskGamblers.com website, while waiting for the end of the pending period! - added by BlueBird, inspired by Luciana
7. The best way to cope with that sort of problems (and all kind of gambling problems btw) is to learn to control yourself and your gambling habits in particular! Everything in gambling is a matter of self discipline - including to reverse or not your winnings! - added by SlotoHolic
8. I think the best way to cope with that problem is to win one of those huge Microgaming or NetEnt progressives and quit gambling once and for all! Simple and clear, dont you think? - added by The.Dark.Knight
I have a brand new suggestion about the reversing! It is so simple, I'm surprised that nobody has ever thought about it.
It's called babysitting! My sister left me her two sweet little kids for the weekend (a boy on 7 and a girl at 5), and guess how much time I spent thinking about gambling...aha, not even a second
10. Added by lcymod.
For me the easiest way to resist reversing any winnings currently on reverse state would be to finish every single detail I have like verifying my details (Send documents) making sure this amount is truly what I want and completely uninstall the casino software. This will allow handcuffs to restrain my urge to take out my winnings when under hold. This maybe a regretful situation where I would have to reinstall the software if something comes up but nothing like that ever
came up for me.
11. Added by klopklop
I usually tell my girlfriend i have won something and then i won't even have a chance to make a reverse withdrawel anymore.
Well, I hope, it will help you dear friends! And please, if you feel the desire to reverse a withdrawal is overwhelming you, this thread will always be your shelter!
P.S.: For the absolute beginners: To "reverse a withdrawal" means to cancel your request for withdrawing funds from an online casino. It is available only if the request is made during the so called "pending period", when you are given the opportunity to reconsider about the withdrawal and to reverse back to your balance a part or the hole amount of the requested cashout.
Last update: 11 March 2013
Posted by Luciana on 24 April 2013 - 05:02 AM
This bonus is available again, with one change - Players from Poland are excluded!!
Hey there and good morning!!
Have you already noticed one of our latest casinos, Energy Casino? Found the time to visit them? You won't regret, especially if you're living in East Europe, because this casino takes a special care of the players from this part of our planet
Here is another chance to give it a go - EXCLUSIVE, No Deposit, €5 Free Welcome Bonus!!
How to get the bonus:
- Register your account via our special link HERE
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "5 free" as the subject
- Your bonus will be credited within 24 hours
- Wagering requirements: 80x
- Maximum Winnings: €100
- Minimum Withdrawal: €20
- This bonus is available only to the players from these countries: Holland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Iceland, Ireland, Finland, Latvia, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
- Excluded Games: Deuces Wild, Baccarat, Blackjack, Jacks or Better, European Roulette, Joker Wild, Sic Bo and Multiball Roulette.
Posted by Luciana on 14 March 2013 - 04:27 PM
I'm sure there's many cash-back bonus fans between you here! That's a great way of guaranteed return of your money and I'm sure these kind of bonuses have a bright future!
It goes like this:
1st Deposit - 65% Cash-Back up to €1,300
2nd Deposit - 30% Cash-Back up to €600
3rd Deposit - 30% Cash-Back up to €600
4th Deposit - 30% Cash-Back up to €600
How to get it:
- Register your account HERE
- Make your deposit
- While you're playing you will automatically start earning up to 65% of your deposit back, in Real Withdrawable Cash (applies for all 4 bonuses)
- Wagering requirements: While you play, for every €60 you wager, you'll instantly get €2 of real withdrawable cash, back into your account.
- All Games Allowed - there is just a different contribution of wagering and calculation of your cash-back earnings.
Posted by kakurologist on 08 March 2013 - 11:04 PM
This is a question for US players. Is skrill/moneybookers a reliable vehicle for withdrawing money from a casino? Anybody has any good/bad experience to share?
Basically, I want to know if they will freeze up my winnings because the money is coming in from an online casino (because of federal regulations against online gambling).
Posted by FAZIII1 on 12 November 2012 - 07:38 PM
Posted by cocopop3011 on 22 May 2013 - 05:43 AM
Posted by chriskay on 25 April 2013 - 10:48 PM
hey Ask Gamblers...
The Piggs Peak Casino is in my Opinion the badest , unserious casino.
I did download their online casino about a landing page. 25 Freespins for immertial Romance.
Under this Banner was standing first donwload, register and start the game. Allright , i done that, and started the slot immertal romance but no freespins there.
The livechat is really bad, the told me i had to write an email to a streakgaming forum ?!?!-.-
After their response i did get no freespins. They said the offer was closed a week ago. But the livechat is meaning on the other side that this stupid forum of streakgaming has to forward my account number to piggs peak ?!
this is rally ..... no words to find about that...
pls help me
Posted by deezle805 on 29 January 2013 - 03:03 AM
Whats going on world... So the time has come for me make my first official post!!
Shout out to those of you who spend your hard earned money on your gambling hobby
I am someone who enjoys to gamble, preferably at Slotocash (online) and have yet to withdraw a large win. It isnt because I havent won anything, but because when I do I begin to wager more and ultimately getting the lovely thrill of the possibility of instant wealth. I am a thrillseeker, and love my job as a Grill Operator, (just a fancy way of saying "cook") at the Waffle House in Southeast Texas and have hopes of big winnings. And I know that it will come.
Just remember that you have just as good of a chance as anyone else, just dont be like me and when you win... CASH OUT!!!!!
Posted by cocopop3011 on 23 May 2013 - 12:22 PM
Posted by Luciana on 09 April 2013 - 08:29 PM
Great, great, great!! Jungle mania at Loco Jungle Casino!! Sign up to this US Friendly casino and you'll have the benefit to receive this EXCLUSIVE: No Deposit, $30 Free Welcome Bonus, for New Slot Players!!
How to get it:
- Register your account HERE
- Enter the bonus code: 30FreeAG
- Wagering requirements: 99x
- The bonus is available Only on Slots
- Expiration: 30th June 2013.
Posted by Luciana on 03 April 2013 - 05:48 PM
Hello forum buddies
While most of us are waiting for some tropical weather to finally come, or spring at least, Tropica Casino is gonna warm us up with this EXCLUSIVE: No Deposit, $/£/€50 Free, for New Players!!
If you want to get it:
- Register your account through our affiliate link HERE
- Just simply claim your bonus from the Cashier when you sign up
- ASKGAM50FREE is the name of this campaign
- Wagering requirements: 50x
- Maximum Cash-Out: $/£/€50 - 1x bonus
- Allowed Games: 3 Reel Slots, Video Slots, i-Slots, Bingo and Scratch Cards.
- Excluded Countries: Canada, Costa Rica, Finland, Poland, Russia, South, Africa, Sweden and US.
Posted by globalshe on 07 March 2013 - 03:29 AM
Posted by Lucas on 12 February 2013 - 09:49 AM
We are developing a New Player Tool, were we show the Actual Payout Ratio each month per game and all time.
Now, since we have so many games, there will be some games which only a few people play - So these games will show an extreme high payout or an extreme low payout.
Example: If someone bets €20 and wins €0 in blackjack, then the payout ratio will be 0%, whilst if someone bets €40 and win €200 payout ratio will be 500%.
Kindly check it out here: https://www.videoslo.../payout-ratios/ and give us feedback about your opinions for this.
Maybe we shouldnt show these games at all which only have a few thousands of bets?
Let us know