I am very upset with the payment services of this casino, so much so that I think are unfair and so I decided to mention to my situation so that I can resolve
I decided to register and receive the sign up bonus to see if I liked the software, if the casino has a good service customer if the payment policy is correct, etc.
The sign up bonus was released fulfilling all requirements then I asked his online support if I could withdraw money they said I could withdraw only 100 GBP, but first I must make a deposit of minimum 10 GBP. I was agree with this.
I deposited 10 GBP , then I received two bonuses, then I asked again to online support if I could make a withdrawal. Again they answered yes, but if I did I would lose the money they had over 100 GBP and besides, I miss the two new bonuses that I had received for my 10 GBP deposit. I asked them what was the best option, and they said it was best for me to continue playing.
I also asked how much money could be withdrawn if I released the two new bonuses and they answered that all profits would be mine (1800 gbp continue betting requirements aprox to release two bonds is a risk of losing all my winnings but I decided to continue betting for a extra benefit if I got two new bonuses released).
This can be demonstrated by the multiple screenshots I have, for example
I continued playing taking a risk and releasing those two bonuses. Now I had a total of 3 bonus released and, as they told me, all profits should be mine.
Then I decided to check the quality of the casino payments and I was surprised because after having told me to keep playing (assuming a risk) and that all profits will be mine if he could release these two more bonuses... they want to pay me just for ONE bonus!!!! just 100 GBP when I had make a withdraw of 350 GBP
I have fulfilled the requirements of the three bonuses meticulously.
I wrote two emails to claim my money, but I have no possitive response, they only apologize for the inconvenience caused by the information that was given to me and say that as I started using the sign-up bonus I need to comply to the terms associated with it. As stated in Section 7; "this no deposit Sign-up Bonus entitles You to no more than £100 of winnings in total (even if the amount of winnings accrued by You utilizing this bonus is in excess of this amount)."
For more details, you may check our website at http://www.vernons.com/casino/promotions/free-no-deposit-bonus
They say the management has reviewed your withdrawal request and their decision to remove your winnings is final.
Then I have sent another email to then saying:
Dear Support Team
I still disagree and want you to have in mind the following:
- SEVERAL PEOPLE from the online support, SEVERAL TIMES, gave me false information (they told me that if released the three bonds the proceeds would be mine) so consider that as a mistake is yours, and if you are a serious casino, you thou must take responsibility but not the customer.
You have checked the information and also I have a lot of screenshots to prove it.
- Your false information has led me to RISK my winnings trying to release the other two bonus and thereby risking my time and all my profits. I had the possibility of losing everything, so that YOU have made me an unnecessary risk that now is not rewarded.
-I have read the terms and conditions, and respect article 7 I will say:
* No deposit is required. However, please note that no winnings at all may be withdrawn by You until You have deposited at least £10 into Your Player Account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with this Sign-up Bonus may be withdrawn by You at all until You have met the Wagering Requirements.
I agree with this part and have met the requirements carefully.
* Furthermore, this no deposit Sign-up Bonus entitles You to no more than £100 of winnings in total (even if the amount of winnings accrued by You utilizing THIS bonus is in excess of this amount).
I agree with this part BUT ... When I deposited 10 GBP into your account I was playing with 100 GBP bonus benefits that were already mine + 10 GBP that I had deposited (and this isn't money from welcome bonus), then I still playing and I released two bonus you offered me.
- In the case of your terms and conditions were interpretable and were not clear I remind you that I asked for clarification from the technical support and their answer was "still playing, if you release the two bonds all profits are yours" (I remember you can check the conversations and I have a lot of screenshots).
That said, I hope you give me the complete withdrawal as I think it belong to me.
What do you think of it? You will have news when they answered my email.