If you post a complaint, its your obligation to inform us about a status from your end. Not so nice from you.
Vernons Casino dont pay me
I am very upset with the payment services of this casino, so much so that I think are unfair and so I decided to mention to my situation so that I can resolve
I decided to register and receive the sign up bonus to see if I liked the software, if the casino has a good service customer if the payment policy is correct, etc.
The sign up bonus was released fulfilling all requirements then I asked his online support if I could withdraw money they said I could withdraw only 100 GBP, but first I must make a deposit of minimum 10 GBP. I was agree with this.
I deposited 10 GBP , then I received two bonuses, then I asked again to online support if I could make a withdrawal. Again they answered yes, but if I did I would lose the money they had over 100 GBP and besides, I miss the two new bonuses that I had received for my 10 GBP deposit. I asked them what was the best option, and they said it was best for me to continue playing.
I also asked how much money could be withdrawn if I released the two new bonuses and they answered that all profits would be mine (1800 gbp continue betting requirements aprox to release two bonds is a risk of losing all my winnings but I decided to continue betting for a extra benefit if I got two new bonuses released).
This can be demonstrated by the multiple screenshots I have, for example
I continued playing taking a risk and releasing those two bonuses. Now I had a total of 3 bonus released and, as they told me, all profits should be mine.
Then I decided to check the quality of the casino payments and I was surprised because after having told me to keep playing (assuming a risk) and that all profits will be mine if he could release these two more bonuses... they want to pay me just for ONE bonus!!!! just 100 GBP when I had make a withdraw of 350 GBP
I have fulfilled the requirements of the three bonuses meticulously.
I wrote two emails to claim my money, but I have no possitive response, they only apologize for the inconvenience caused by the information that was given to me and say that as I started using the sign-up bonus I need to comply to the terms associated with it. As stated in Section 7; "this no deposit Sign-up Bonus entitles You to no more than £100 of winnings in total (even if the amount of winnings accrued by You utilizing this bonus is in excess of this amount)."
For more details, you may check our website at http://www.vernons.com/casino/promotions/free-no-deposit-bonus
They say the management has reviewed your withdrawal request and their decision to remove your winnings is final.
Then I have sent another email to then saying:
Dear Support Team
I still disagree and want you to have in mind the following:
- SEVERAL PEOPLE from the online support, SEVERAL TIMES, gave me false information (they told me that if released the three bonds the proceeds would be mine) so consider that as a mistake is yours, and if you are a serious casino, you thou must take responsibility but not the customer.
You have checked the information and also I have a lot of screenshots to prove it.
- Your false information has led me to RISK my winnings trying to release the other two bonus and thereby risking my time and all my profits. I had the possibility of losing everything, so that YOU have made me an unnecessary risk that now is not rewarded.
-I have read the terms and conditions, and respect article 7 I will say:
* No deposit is required. However, please note that no winnings at all may be withdrawn by You until You have deposited at least £10 into Your Player Account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with this Sign-up Bonus may be withdrawn by You at all until You have met the Wagering Requirements.
I agree with this part and have met the requirements carefully.
* Furthermore, this no deposit Sign-up Bonus entitles You to no more than £100 of winnings in total (even if the amount of winnings accrued by You utilizing THIS bonus is in excess of this amount).
I agree with this part BUT ... When I deposited 10 GBP into your account I was playing with 100 GBP bonus benefits that were already mine + 10 GBP that I had deposited (and this isn't money from welcome bonus), then I still playing and I released two bonus you offered me.
- In the case of your terms and conditions were interpretable and were not clear I remind you that I asked for clarification from the technical support and their answer was "still playing, if you release the two bonds all profits are yours" (I remember you can check the conversations and I have a lot of screenshots).
That said, I hope you give me the complete withdrawal as I think it belong to me.
What do you think of it? You will have news when they answered my email.
The player has clearly been dealt with in accordance with Vernons bonus Ts&Cs for the £20 free signup that he was using for wagering. The maximum amount to withdraw with the £20free no deposit bonus offer is £100. The player then made a deposit as per verification requirements to make an initial witrhdrawal. Which in this case was £10. So the same day the casino processed £110 to this player. All other winnings were removed in line with withdrawal Ts&Cs.
The player was fully aware of restrictions on no-deposit offer in terms of winnings limit and was told of this in various chat sessions.
No deposit is required. However, please note that no winnings at all may be withdrawn by You until You have deposited at least £10 into Your Player Account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with this Sign-up Bonus may be withdrawn by You at all until You have met the Wagering Requirements. Furthermore, this no deposit Sign-up Bonus entitles You to no more than £100 of winnings in total (even if the amount of winnings accrued by You utilizing this bonus is in excess of this amount).
1 - I deposited 10 GBP when the wagering requirements of the sign up bonus was released but... I DID'T MAKE A WITHDRAWAL.
Then, at this point, and remembering your own words:
"No deposit is required. However, please note that no winnings at all may be withdrawn by You until You have deposited at least £10 into Your Player Account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with this Sign-up Bonus may be withdrawn by You at all until You have met the Wagering Requirements. Furthermore, this no deposit Sign-up Bonus entitles You to no more than £100 of winnings in total (even if the amount of winnings accrued by You utilizing this bonus is in excess of this amount)".
- 100 GBP was mine at that time
- 10 GBP (the deposit I make) was mine, for sure.
- Money in excess of 110 GBP would be eliminated
Total Real Money that was Mine: 110 GBP.
2 - When I deposited this 10 GBP I received two bonuses more and I asked the online support if I could make a withdraw at this moment, they told me if I withdraw the profits in excess of 110 GBP will be eliminated but if I still playing all profits will be mine.
You can see it at the following link:
- If I received two bonuses when I did the deposit, Why you give me this two bonuses if you know I can not withdraw them in the future?
- Why your online support encouraged me to release these two more bonuses telling me that if I did all of the profits would be mine?.
3 - According to these words I started to play with the money I released these two new bonuses and then the problems started...
I make a withdraw of 350 GBP (this is a withdraw of the sign up bonus + first deposit bonus + other bonus) and I received an email saying "they have reviewed our chat sessions and they sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the information that was given to you. They understand my concern and know where you're coming from as a customer but they only will give me 110 GBP.
- Look at the point 1 of this complaint. I can withdraw 110 GBP at this point but, ¿what about the other bonuses?
- You try to avoid paying by saying the requirements had not been achieved because I was habien sudi was a slot blackjack or video
you tried to avoid paying saying that the requirements had not been achieved because blackjack was a slot or video poker game and they did not count for the wagering.
You can check it in this other screenshot:
- Please, read carefully everything I write.
- If you have any reason for don't pay me all my withdraw, please, tell me clearly and stop lying and confusing. I want to solve it.
- If you don't have any problem, please, pay the remaining money.
On the 28th Vernons audit tean has checked the account and declined the whole amount because the maximum amount to withdraw with the £20 free no deposit offer is £100 + any initial deposit. Which in this case was £10. So on the same day the accounts team have processed £110 to the player. This is as clear as we can be.
Seems that situation is clear! Anything else to add?
I understand so far, but I would like you answer me some issues.
When I deposited 10 GBP received two more bonuses (first deposit bonus plus another bonus), then:
- If I withdraw the profits before releasing these two new bonuses I lost these two new bonuses (as indicated by the software).
- If I released the wagering requirements for these bonuses I can not collect them (as indicated by the casino .
Given the situation, ¿could you tell me the way to collect these bonuses you have offered me?
This is a question better directed with our Customer Service team at Vernons.com who can better help you in Live chat online or via email who will be able to answer your questions. For further information around Vernons Promotional bonuses Ts&Cs please visit the Vernons Promotions page on Vernons.com website - http://www.vernons.com/casino/promotions.
I asked the Customer Service and they had tell me they will answer in 24-48 hours...
More than 48 hours have passed and I still waiting...
I am sorry to hear if your queries may be taking longer to get a response on than we would normally expect. However, I would advise that you login to your account and let a Vernons chat agent know. They will be able to help you with all your questions about the casino and your account.
Leave your comment about this complaint
- Table Games
- Video Poker
- Specialty Games
- Microgaming Games
- NetEnt Games
- Playtech Games
- RTG Casino Games