Vegas Casino Online - Delayed Payout

RESOLVED
posted on December 20, 2015.

I put in a withdrawal request of $12,000 on October 6, 2015. Due to their restrictions, I was to receive weekly installments of $2,000. These are the dates and amounts I received:
$2000 10/16
$500 10/19
$2000 10/22
$1000 10/27
$1000 11/03
$1000 11/05
$500 11/12
$2000 11/13
$1000 11/27

Total received = $11,000

Customer service with this casino is horrendous. Unreachable 90% of the time. Unhelpful the other 10% of the time. I've been on their online chat dozens of time but their "finance dept" is never available. I've sent numerous emails that have all been unanswered.

I'm supposed to get $2000/week but I've only received $1000 in the past month. Waiting on my last $1,000 so I never have to deal with this casino again.

posted on December 21, 2015.

Good day Mr. Lap. We have looked into your case and found that you are correct, one of the withdrawal amounts was not paid. This was human error on our part - the withdrawal was moved to the Paid queue by mistake. We will be sending your payment out today - you should receive it within 48 hours. Our sincere apologies. Thank you

posted on December 21, 2015.

Thank you. I'll update the thread when payment is received.

AskGamblers
posted on December 25, 2015.

@joeylap,

Did you received your payment, can we close this complaint? Please be advised that in case you fail to respond within the given time frame we will consider this case as resolved and closed.

posted on December 28, 2015.

Good day, this payment was confirmed as sent on December 21st. Payment should have been received long ago. Thank you.

posted on December 28, 2015.

I did receive the payment over the holidays and consider this issue resolved.

For any other consumer reading this: I still advise against using this online casino based on multiple awful customer service experiences, even before this last missing payment. I still have not heard back from anyone from the many emails sent. The only contact and resolution I received was through this site after making the complaint.

Thanks AskGamblers!

AskGamblers
posted on December 29, 2015.

Based on player's last comment, we consider this case as resolved and it is now officially closed.